Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 09:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Our recent “summer” yesterday was very short-lived, it’s been pouring with rain all night here and hasn’t stopped yet. The weather report shows ‘precipitation’ varying from between 60% now to ≥95% at 10.00pm with a temperature of just 11ºC to go with that. Basically it’s going to be ‘persisting’ down all day! Just where has our summer gone?

Anyway that’s the end of today’s weather report . Another day indoors sorting paperwork I guess, it’s getting to where I seldom seem to get outside in the fresh air.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever your weather and whatever you may be doing.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good grief it is Monday already!

Good morning everyone,

Gospel according to NetWeather is for rain all day.

I think me and those cats just might have to hibernate for the day. Look out Craft Room - you are about to be invaded!

Will load up the stereo with CDs - it takes 5 - and I have every episode of 'Journey into Space' on disc!!

Have fun.
Oh dear, while you enjoy your 12° of summer I have been freezing in my 22° of winter but not quite as warm tomorrow. Could do with a bit of rain though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:52 AM

Morning all.

Like others have said, it is tiddling down here too. I think it is forecast the same till about Thursday.

I've got to out shortly, bet I get soaked.

Enjoy your day if you can.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Oh dear, while you enjoy your 12° of summer I have been freezing in my 22° of winter but not quite as warm tomorrow. Could do with a bit of rain though.

How about a deal then? We'll send you some of our unwanted rain and you send us some sunshine – that sounds like a good deal to me!

If acceptable please advise on preferred transport method!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top