Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk
Terencefw.GC1 is male  Terencefw.GC1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:43 PM

out of sorts!

I feel I am out of sorts with those around me. Why is that everyone else of about my age (54) seems to want to do as little as possible until the day they push up the daisy's. everyone I talk to have their views as to whats wrong with this country (GB) yet feel it is beyond their control to do anything about it and indeed feel that to do anything but talk and moan would be complete heresy.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:20 AM

Re: out of sorts!

Hi Terence.

I guess everybody has an opinion about just about everything, and it's human nature to differ with those you chat with occasionally.

We're British and there's nothing we enjoy more than a good moan about something, especially the Government, but I fail to see what the man on the street can actually do to change things, short of not voting these people in, in the first place.

What would you do?
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:23 AM

If I lived closer and wasn't so busy at work I would have been on the streets supporting the wall st occupation. I was there in spirit though.
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk
Terencefw.GC1 is male  Terencefw.GC1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:24 AM

my thinking is to start a new political group for the over 50's. very daring but what have we got to lose - absolutly nothing. but to do that you need a few like minded individuals to join you. somthing I have yet to find!
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:28 AM

Ahhhh a fellow rebel at heart. Count me in my friend!!!
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk

08-04-2012, 12:35 AM

Hi Chippy and molly, thanks for your replies - its a work in progress. any chance the admin will set up a new cat for us......would make for an interesting choice of title. any suggestions.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:42 AM

The OAP party, tagline - your never too old to rebel
Terencefw.GC1
walsall. uk

08-04-2012, 12:53 AM

Hi chippy, I absolutly love the slogan. really ace!. what I have a problem is the name of the group. trying to get a word which reflects the over 50's which does not bring to peoples minds those stupid pensioner puppets of the wonga tv adverts
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Terencefw.GC1 ->
Hi Chippy and molly, thanks for your replies - its a work in progress. any chance the admin will set up a new cat for us......would make for an interesting choice of title. any suggestions.
Arrrrrggggh! That's a fiver you owe me for spelling me name wrong! I is most fussy about the spelling of me name. I is a Mollie, not a Molly, but I'll forgive you this once as you're new.

I don't really think a new category needs to be set up, as it's already part of discussions, and I have no doubt that it will be added to very soon.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 01:18 AM

(takes note that Molls is touchy about her name)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top