Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 04:43 PM

My latest bit of good news...

It was my brother who said on the phone the other day, everything comes in threes (no. 1, the ex boss, no. 2, the news of the upstairs tenants looking for a larger property...)

Well today's is no. 3. My bedroom unit is expected in the bed shop on the 29th June! Hurrah, I was thinking it'd be well into July. He said he texted the fitter, who is working abroad, and is waiting to hear from him re his availability, but he does have other fitters.

Personally I would much rather go with another fitter and arrange a date, but won't push it. I'll give him till Monday then will go into the shop and discuss it.

Funnily enough, I met him as I left my flat to wander down to the allotment and he was crossing the road in front of me, way out of his territory!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 04:57 PM

Re: My latest bit of good news...

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Re: My latest bit of good news...

Yes Myrtle, time to celebrate! Shouldn't be long now till I can get rid of all these cardboard boxes dominating the flat at the moment.

Next project...bathroom!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top