Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 05:59 PM

Christmas Holiday with Friends

I had such a good time at my friend's home this year. My best friend Warren's parents always make me feel part of their family during the holidays. This year was no exception.

We enjoyed a simple breakfast before heading for the livingroom and gift opening. Each gift was personalized which made the opening that much more enjoyable. No gift cards here! I captured a few of the more memorable moments of joy while the person opening their gifts showed their surprise and glee.

It's refreshing to see a 62 year old lady so pleased with her SpiderMan pajamas. LOL

We gave Warren's father, Richard, an empty camera case before he opened the camera. It was great fun watching a perplexed gift receiver trying to figure out what to do with an empty camera case. The light bulb of understanding wasn't far away.

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 08:09 PM

Re: Christmas Holiday with Friends

I want those PJs

Sounds like you had a nice time Bob!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2009, 09:28 PM

Re: Christmas Holiday with Friends

Well captured, I also want those PJ's!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top