Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 06:00 PM

Re: Dancing On Ice.....

Has Caprice really left? I didnt know that.... I expect she isnt used to competing in her world but its a shame she didnt see it through.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Has Caprice really left? I didnt know that.... I expect she isnt used to competing in her world but its a shame she didnt see it through.

Don't know if she has actually left, has she?
I read in today's paper that half of the dancers have been off sick with severe Gastroenteritis this week.
Don't know about Caprice though. Maybe she got the 'ump because she was in the dance off last week.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 12:17 AM

According to the report Caprice has quit Dancing on Ice to "recover and look after herself and her family".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-51348548
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
According to the report Caprice has quit Dancing on Ice to "recover and look after herself and her family".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-51348548

Oh I see. Thanks Mags.
I don't think she was quite cut out for it somehow.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh I see. Thanks Mags.
I don't think she was quite cut out for it somehow.
I bet she was a right diva Mups....she should come to Yorkshire we would sort her out....right quick.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I bet she was a right diva Mups....she should come to Yorkshire we would sort her out....right quick.
Caprice’s age is down as 48. I’m not sure l believe that?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-02-2020, 01:19 AM

I confess I still can't get used to see the two men dancing together.
They are both doing really well I know, but I prefer to see male/female couples myself.

Last week - or was it the week before - when the learner dancer was dressed in that white feather skirt like a Swan, to me, that looked ridiculous.
Sorry if it offends, but can't help how I feel.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 04:35 PM

Don't worry Mups, they both got voted off yesterday. I agree with you it's all a bit weird. The learner H (from pop group Steps) , said in passing, "Strictly, it's over to you!" Oh dear, that has got The BBC in a potential hand wringing situation.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

10-02-2020, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Don't worry Mups, they both got voted off yesterday. I agree with you it's all a bit weird. The learner H (from pop group Steps) , said in passing, "Strictly, it's over to you!" Oh dear, that has got The BBC in a potential hand wringing situation.

Oh, I missed the vote-off John, so thank you.

What did he mean about it being over to the BBC?
What is ' over to the BBC'?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 05:24 PM

Well clearly the idea is for Strictly to have same sex couples dancing together, probably because of this "breakthrough" on Dancing on Ice. Got to be odds on,that that scenario will come to pass.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top