Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:26 AM

Things you are not good at.

Hi

Do you have a list, does it annoy you or are you jealous of others?

Some have a natural talent , some are multi talented.

We have some very talented people on here who seem to have a natural knack for things.

Anything design and practical is my downfall.

I could not have a colour scheme like summer or a garden like Pauline.

Neither the inside or outside of my house looks like that.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:30 AM

Re: Things you are not good at.

I, too, am rubbish at design. I worked in construction for 45 years and could build anything using a plan, but I could never come up with the plan as I have zero imagination.

I also gave absolutely no musical or artistic talent and I am envious beyond belief of anyone that has...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Do you have a list, does it annoy you or are you jealous of others?

Some have a natural talent , some are multi talented.

We have some very talented people on here who seem to have a natural knack for things.

Anything design and practical is my downfall.

I could not have a colour scheme like summer or a garden like Pauline.

Neither the inside or outside of my house looks like that.

Not sure why you are putting yourself down.

I saw a picture of your sitting room a while back.....taste and style....a beautiful room.

You are also academic ,my son is as well....I’m not, but, I’m not jealous of that gift....I just don’t have it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I, too, am rubbish at design. I worked in construction for 45 years and could build anything using a plan, but I could never come up with the plan as I have zero imagination.

I also gave absolutely no musical or artistic talent and I am envious beyond belief of anyone that has...
Hi

A great answer, I feel the same.

I am also jealous of you, because you can do practical things.

My skills are very esoteric and of little practical use in real life.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->

Barry, didn’t you post a pic of the summerhouse you built?

Or am I mistaken?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:41 AM

Most things I can do many things, spending a lot of time alone and with a shortage of cash I have had to 'get on with it' but that doesn't make me good at them.

I am particularly bad at maths, remembering numbers, reversing the car and relationships with other humans.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

15-05-2021, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Not sure why you are putting yourself down.

I saw a picture of your sitting room a while back.....taste and style....a beautiful room.

You are also academic ,my son is as well....I’m not, but, I’m not jealous of that gift....I just don’t have it.
Hi

I am not.

I will post a photo of a little corner of my garden, about the size of yours and you will see what I mean about design.

It is rubbish compared to your corner.

As far as the living room is concerned, look back at the comments of the ladies on here on my curtains and sofa, which I have since changed. Blush:
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-05-2021, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am not.

I will post a photo of a little corner of my garden, about the size of yours and you will see what I mean about design.

It is rubbish compared to your corner.

As far as the living room is concerned, look back at the comments of the ladies on here on my curtains and sofa, which I have since changed. Blush:

That was their opinions.... I loved the style and design of that room...and told you so...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:16 AM

Public speaking.

Being in a large group of people, making conversation. Preferring small groups or 1 to 1 chats.

Managing people. I'm my own boss.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

15-05-2021, 10:19 AM

Hi

Public Speaking is not an issue for me, not even being on TV or Radio.

Chatting up a lady always has been.

I am useless at it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top