Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good morning everyone dull with more rain forecast and the weeds are growing fast. I have washed the bedding but fear it will be another day of running in and out between torrential showers ..

I managed to finish trimming Chloe yesterday and will turn my attention back to cleaning, next job is to wash the bathroom walls .
Below is a picture om my middle granddaughter aged 9 dancing in the rain taken by her mother . She had just been to cricket practice hence being in whites, I don't think she played much....

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	182505751_10159430075316763_804599880964700841_n (1).jpg
Views:	119
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	15510  
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 09:30 AM

Good morning from a bright and sunny Yorkshire

Just about done as much as we can decorating a spare bedroom...the furniture arrives for fitting next Thursday ....can't wait because when its done thats one room complete and I can close the door with a sign Keep Out ...

Not sure what to do today....if it stays nice we might tackle some of the garden.

Have a great day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone dull with more rain forecast and the weeds are growing fast. I have washed the bedding but fear it will be another day of running in and out between torrential showers ..

I managed to finish trimming Chloe yesterday and will turn my attention back to cleaning, next job is to wash the bathroom walls .
Below is a picture om my middle granddaughter aged 9 dancing in the rain taken by her mother . She had just been to cricket practice hence being in whites, I don't think she played much....

Made me smile Meg
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Made me smile Meg
Me too.

Good morning everybody.

It's another grey one here but - and maybe I should whisper this - dry.
Not that it matters so much when I'm busy helping Zaphod Junior with sorting out the toys, games and books that he has grown out of.
It's amazing how much there is but very little goes to waste with that which isn't being kept either being passed down to family & friends or donated to charity shops.

Have a pleasant Sunday everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 10:47 AM

Good morning all raining earlier, bright at the moment but thunderstorm forecast later.

No particular plans for the day, maybe do some weeding later.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 12:22 PM

Good morning all.
Cloudy with nice sunny intervals and a gentle breeze today.

Washings out, one dog bathed and dry, and some paperwork finished.

Next, it will be outside jobs while the weather holds.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 01:00 PM

Good afternoon.

Just got back from dads with his Sunday roast, he always looks forward to his Sunday dinner.

Home now and im watching police interceptors. Later I'm going to watch netflix. Love my lazy Sundays.

Have a lovely day all and be well xxx
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Below is a picture om my middle granddaughter aged 9 dancing in the rain taken by her mother . She had just been to cricket practice hence being in whites, I don't think she played much...

Meg tell her to try singing in the rain, that way she can use an umbrella!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 02:22 PM

Good sunny Sunday!

Aw, Meg what an outstanding photo! How darling!

My son popped over yesterday for a day on the water with his sister and decided to spend the night, which has left me clanging the pots and pans about in preparation to make brunch.

I have some hostas to plant that I brought back from Kansas and will trying a new running course today.

Enjoy your day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Made me smile Meg
Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Me too.
..that's good, H makes me smile a lot too..

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Meg tell her to try singing in the rain, that way she can use an umbrella!
Twink H likes getting wet ...

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Aw, Meg what an outstanding photo! How darling!
Thank you SM

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top