Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:12 AM

Monday good morning

Morning all.

A murky, misty start to the day here. But let’s hope it improves.

After the window cleaner has been (early, thankfully) I will get off to Tesco’s.

I know we have more freedom today, but as yet I have decided to err on the side of caution and not rush into any sit down eating places. Not in my plans for today, anyway.

Enjoy your day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:22 AM

Re: Monday good morning

Good morning all, dull here at the moment with showers for later they say buy hey, it is only April... isn't it?

Just back from doing the Tesco shop and having a brew before deciding on how to waste the rest of my day, but no plans as yet.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone more heavy showers forecast today and some jobs to do outside before they arrive.

I managed to get the washing dry and ironed yesterday, now back to spring cleaning.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:27 AM

Good morning Jazzi and all to follow. Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:42 AM

Good morning everybody and it's grey here too, not that it makes much difference because it's housework day now that everybody's is back to work & school after the weekend.
At least it saves me from doing more decorating for one day at least.

Have a good day folks.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:47 AM

Good morning everyone. Cloudy and dull here but very humid again. Had all the windows open last night, and the dawn chorus started around 4am - amplified by the dark night silence. No plans really as yet, I'll just see how the day unfolds. Have a lovely Monday
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to Halfords today to collect a Garmin Drive Smart to control my speeding. It bleeps if I'm going too fast.
Hopefully I won't be getting any more speeding fines once this little gadget is installed.

While in the town we may treat ourselves to a pub lunch - indoors hurrah!!

Not much else planned.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:00 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry at the moment, rain later.

I have my second jab and then the garage.

Nothing much else.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:09 AM

good morning peoples, dry to start on early walkies but just had a shower, quite heavy, hopefully thats it for the day, albeit i'm having a quietish day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:14 AM

Good morning all a lovely sunny day, clear blue sky and mild.

Going to the Garden Centre shortly, to see what I can be tempted with.

Pottering in the garden later.

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top