Join for free
Page 21 of 47 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:24 PM

Re: Prince Harry

I gather he is now making comments about the First Amendment. That will impress the natives.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:34 PM

He does seem to be jumping in with both feet either side of the Pond. In addition to sounding an idiot with an axe to grind.

I'm seeing more of him in the press now, presumably a low-key retiree, than I ever did when he was supposed to be fulfilling arduous Royal duties...
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:38 PM

I don’t think he is taking the demotion well, it’s sad to see a young man like him once a mover and a shaker, respected by the general republic and the military slowly unravelling in the glare of cameras and media.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
He does seem to be jumping in with both feet either side of the Pond. In addition to sounding an idiot with an axe to grind.

I'm seeing more of him in the press now, presumably a low-key retiree, than I ever did when he was supposed to be fulfilling arduous Royal duties...
and thats them that wanted to lead a more private life yet they continually put themselves in the firing line of the press. Just doesn't make sense. I'm saddened that I feel so anti Harry these days, I used to really respect who he was but my view of him has change so, so much since he's been with that drama queen of a wife
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:41 PM

Hi

Any kid who lost his mother at such a young age and in such a blaze of publicity would be affected.

Life is not easy for him.

Let him be and just ignore him sounding off.

Being a Royal does not being superhuman.

If anyone in the Royal Family deserves to be rubbished it is Andrew not Harry.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:44 PM

Give them 5 years and they'll be divorced.
I imagine Harry will be welcomed back into the fold .... he'd have to do something really really damaging though he certainly seems to have alienated Wills.

On the other hand if you believe half of what he's said ... about 'genetic pain' and blaming Charles and then the Queen and Philip for the pain of his upbringing .... you have to wonder at his uncontrolled lashing out on the public world stage. Clearly his mental health is not too good.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 01:49 PM

I imagine Harry will be welcomed back into the fold .... he'd have to do something really really damaging though he certainly seems to have alienated Wills.

On the other hand if you believe half of what he's said ... about 'genetic pain' and blaming Charles and then the Queen and Philip for the pain of his upbringing .... you have to wonder at his uncontrolled lashing out on the public world stage. Clearly his mental health is not too good.
Hi

His Mental Health is not good, which is why he should not be attacked.

Sympathy and understanding would be better.

Difficult to do, I know, but worth it in the long run.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 02:45 PM

The more controversy they can create,
The more media contracts they will get !!
Allready on front page every day, we must stop reading their shyte??

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

His Mental Health is not good, which is why he should not be attacked.

Sympathy and understanding would be better.

Difficult to do, I know, but worth it in the long run.
Nothing to do with him being a window licker - he's a spoiled twat
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 02:53 PM

Oooh I dunno about that. She will undoubtedly try to shake him off at some point, like an irritating fly, but he will cling onto her with everything he has, because that is all he does have right now. Yes, his family may welcome him back, but at what cost. He will be broken more than he is already. I feel sorry for his younger self...losing his mum, and always knowing he is the "spare", but as a grown man, he really should concentrate on his personal growth and maturity, and stop being so petulant.

Page 21 of 47 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top