Join for free
Page 22 of 47 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 03:13 PM

Re: Prince Harry

Taking on the points made by Swimmy, it is a bit worrying that Harry seems to have placed all his eggs in one basket(case) of a wife.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 03:21 PM

His mental health is a worry for those closest to him, his wife is not supporting him in a way you would expect.

Well meaning advice unheeded, and genuine concern that the relationship is not as solid as portrayed.

A major life change does not seem to be giving him the privacy he desired for his family.

Treading on thin ice with latest comments, not the best idea whosever it was.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 05:43 PM

I think H expected to be financially supported when he decided to exit the firm and then his security was stopped then dad cut his money off then stripped of HRH and its reflecting on the memory of the treatment of his mum and its shocked him because maybe he thought he could be in both camps . I like Harry always have, Meghan was the catylist for him to opt out but it's not as he hoped . I do wish him all the best hes a decent lad in my eyes .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 06:16 PM

Hi

I like Harry, he is not in a position to make rational choices.

I hope this one works out.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Harry is a self entitled spoiled twat. The ONLY thing of any value he has done is to expose the Windsor's and hangers on as being self entitled twats as well of no use and very little ornament other than what WE have provided --- and paid for.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Harry is a self entitled spoiled twat. The ONLY thing of any value he has done is to expose the Windsor's and hangers on as being self entitled twats as well of no use and very little ornament other than what WE have provided --- and paid for.
But the Queen speaks so highly of you AT, something along the lines of ‘off with the bounder head’
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
But the Queen speaks so highly of you AT, something along the lines of ‘off with the bounder head’
LOL! Mrs Windsor and her assorted hangers on should be given the Bums Rush as well. Totally useless and a dead weight on the tax payers.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Most of his problems of his own making.

The unveiling of the statue for Diana the one last chance to reconcile with his brother.

Sadly, with the media scrutinizing their every move, the occasion will be overshadowed by their behaviour towards each other.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Most of his problems of his own making.

The unveiling of the statue for Diana the one last chance to reconcile with his brother.

Sadly, with the media scrutinizing their every move, the occasion will be overshadowed by their behaviour towards each other.
Together or apart, the media would have something to say about it regardless. It wouldn't be about Diana, it would - and will - always be about "the brothers at war"
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

17-05-2021, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Together or apart, the media would have something to say about it regardless. It wouldn't be about Diana, it would - and will - always be about "the brothers at war"
Agree, wishful thinking both stubborn, so an opportunity lost to make a concerted joint effort to mark the occasion of what would have been their mother's 60th birthday.

Page 22 of 47 « First < 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top