Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 05:34 AM

Good Morning Tuesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A dry but cloudy start to the day, rain forecast for later.

Nothing much planned, taking it easy after my second jab yesterday.

One of my helpers is here today, she will be sorting the loft out and I will be messing about with her lovely french bulldog.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Good morning swimmy & everybody.

It's lovely & sunny here at the moment. I expect Tony & I will go a little walk at some point.
Also more stuff I want to do in the garden.

Tonight we're resuming out pre-lockdown activity & meeting Ady & Paula & the children for a meal at a local pub/restaurant.

Hoping this will become a weekly event.

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone! Taking Diva Dog to the groomers today for a hand stripping - take up much of the afternoon I imagine Admin and food shopping to do this morning. Good job it looks like a nice day for now. Have a lovely day everybody!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:14 AM

good morning, loverly day already done early walkies. The borders need a refresh in the garden, might even be sun loungers
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:17 AM

Good morning everybody.

More of the same for me today which means pre-decorating preparations, probably the removal of some built-in furniture and filling-in as an inevitable consequence.
If it stays dry enough I might get the lawns done too.

Enjoy your day.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:29 AM

Morning all, a bit gloomy here this morning, but not raining....yet. Might take a trip out to one of my favourite fabric shops today as I need to get some plain red to match with a fabulous floral print I've bought for another dress for my granddaughter. I keep hoping we'll have a summer so she can wear these dresses I've been making!

It's the usual Tuesday morning bedlam outside as it's bin day, so all the traffic is being held up - there was an enormous Screwfix lorry immediately behind the refuse lorry and he was obviously annoyed because he kept inching forward, closer and closer, making it difficult for the bin men to get the bins emptied. So how's that going to help then?

Enjoy your day everyone
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 08:53 AM

Good morning. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 09:28 AM

Good morning all who pass this way...

A bad night with Chloe who was restless all night with a 'bum' problem. I envisaged a visit to the vet this morning but it has cleared up. Not anal glands, I sort those when I trim her. I think she had a tiny 'pebble' stuck in her bottom and it worked its way through. She is now sleeping in a sunny patch

I ventured into Wilko yesterday for fertiliser for the first time in over a year , it felt very odd and I am happier at staying at home.

I might get the bathroom spring cleaned today, I got stuck in the garden yesterday pricking out seedlings.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 09:50 AM

Good morning all early morning rain has stopped and has been replaced with a blue sky and sun.

Bought quite a few plants at B & Q yesterday, some of them are for my daughter who has a hospital appointment today.

Enjoy your day folks....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2021, 10:29 AM

At last a warm sunny day the cold westerly wind has disappeared so the day time temp got up to 21' which was pleasant enough. a bit of .rain would be nice but no sign of that in the next few days

Fixed my mower after buying new blades (that wasn't the main problem as it turns out) and gave the grass what I hope will be the last cut until Spring rolls around.

Slowly sorting out the gear and clothes I need when I go away this Friday.

Take care

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top