Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 10:37 PM

Re: A night of passion

Originally Posted by graculus ->
Wife? He doesn't say who or what he wants a night with. You are making assumptions and he could accuse you of being homophobic. He could be talking about a night of passion with his boyfriend. He is a sailor after all. Sorry if that sounds a bit nauticalist.
Ha!Ha! That's his secret!!
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Are you on the pull Aafak?
From his posts it's fairly obvious that he's well versed in pulling the plonker, not to mention spanking the monkey and flogging the dolphin (nautical term exclusively used by yacht owners). He does rather come over as a champion caber tosser.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 10:49 PM

Hi

Aafak, especially for you.

http://britishmuslimdating.co.uk/

I can also recommend Muslim Speed dating in Birmingham, works well for one of my friends.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by graculus ->
From his posts it's fairly obvious that he's well versed in pulling the plonker, not to mention spanking the monkey and flogging the dolphin (nautical term exclusively used by yacht owners). He does rather come over as a champion caber tosser.
Scuse me.

I am a sailor and have no interest in pillow biting nor have I heard the term 'flogging the dolphin'. Though I admit to being a fan of the nose.

Please refrain from the inurendos towards us sea men.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Scuse me.

I am a sailor and have no interest in pillow biting nor have I heard the term 'flogging the dolphin'. Though I admit to being a fan of the nose.

Please refrain from the inurendos towards us sea men.
Pardon me Master Bates. I do apologise My post was only directed at sailors of an under the bridge persuasion, the sort that have a victimisation complex and whose only understanding of the word plank is the one they have in their eye.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2016, 11:17 PM

Ahhh, the plastic sailor who has absolutely no knowledge of anything salty, except for winkles.
graculus
Yorkshire

30-04-2016, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Ahhh, the plastic sailor who has absolutely no knowledge of anything salty, except for winkles.
Right that's it. My honour has been offended. It's kippers at dawn sir. We shall play by North Yorkshire rules which means only Whitby Kippers are permitted. Winkles are for wet and weedy Southern types, we'll have none of that unmanly nonsense. You'll be demanding a night of passion with an oyster next and you know where that got the Walrus. The OP may well be offended by your winklist statement and what mollusc in their right mind could disagree.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

30-04-2016, 11:51 PM

Whitby......is that the place with the club(39?)at the end of the pier?
Either way it was full of trout.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top