Join for free
Page 2 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:20 PM

Re: Smut innuendo and associated silliness

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
Is this a bit of reverse psychology intended to draw the attention of those that can then be complained about? If so, all I can say is 'knickers, knackers, knockers'
Hawkeye, go and sit on the naughty step.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:20 PM

No you won't accept it.
You have complained and attacked me and my threads on many occasion, every time you've completely and utterly been outnumbered but still you persist.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
Is this a bit of reverse psychology intended to draw the attention of those that can then be complained about? If so, all I can say is 'knickers, knackers, knockers'
I'm not smart enough to be able to think in those terms Hawkeye ... But Knickers knackers and knockers is perfectly acceptable to me and more than a little humorous
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
No you won't accept it.
You have complained and attacked me and my threads on many occasion, every time you've completely and utterly been outnumbered but still you persist.
Well lets see what happens. If somebody puts something down in print then the only way to see if it happens, is to wait.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:30 PM

If you want to have a free for all we will move the thread to the Trash Can.

That will give those with scores to settle and axes to grind a chance to have their say while sparing the rest of us .
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:35 PM

Come on guys can't we all least try and get along. We all have varying views and humour it is not a popularity contest.

I think the more members contribute we will get a better forum.

Some posts I just avoid if I think there will be too much friction.

My concern are the non posters why do they feel loathe to post?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:35 PM

I see nothing wrong in Tpins posts, it is good to have a laugh - or even just a smile. Anyone who doesn't like them doesn't have to read them .... simple, just ignore what you aren't interested in.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I see nothing wrong in Tpins posts, it is good to have a laugh - or even just a smile. Anyone who doesn't like them doesn't have to read them .... simple, just ignore what you aren't interested in.
As long as they are posted in the 'Cheeky Chat' section that is perfectly acceptable to me and those of us who don't wish to read them won't stumble into them by accident.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Hi

I don't swear and hope that I am not offensive, I do like a bit of fun however and to be honest, I do find the ladies on here far worse than Tpin from time to time.

I still enjoy their posts though.

Life is just to short not to have a laugh.

Just my view, others may disagree.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2016, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
As long as they are posted in the 'Cheeky Chat' section that is perfectly acceptable to me and those of us who don't wish to read them won't stumble into them by accident.
I do t think they are bad enough for cheeky chat Malcolm, I avoid that area like the plague as I always imagine it to be far past what I consider ok for a forum but tpins threads are ok.

Page 2 of 37 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top