Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 10:45 AM

Re: "Big" Predictions for 2017

Originally Posted by summer ->
Don't joke about robots, they are a phobia of mine ...they blinking terrify me, even those on car production lines I think are scary. I don't trust them!

As for predictions for next year well if I make it I will be a year older, wiser?.

Doubt it
If folks were wise, they would invent the "Time Machine" before developing A.I, so like in the Terminator Documentary, if it all goes Tits Up, you can at least go back and change the outcome.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
OK, just predict something for this year.

And the Bots, folks thought the Terminator was an entertainment film, they didn't realise it was a documentary.
That's a good crack about Terminator being a documentary, the times I think to myself 'Cyberdine Sytems' is being constructed right in front of my eyes and I'm not doing anything about it, is often these days.

The only protest I can make is not to use the automated tills in the supermarket, lol.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
That's a good crack about Terminator being a documentary, the times I think to myself 'Cyberdine Sytems' is being constructed right in front of my eyes and I'm not doing anything about it, is often these days.

The only protest I can make is not to use the automated tills in the supermarket, lol.
The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" comes to mind.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It's a switch that's added to some robots to permit them to kill human beings.
of course it is......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

14-01-2017, 01:29 PM

If the switch is to disable a Bot, would you have to wear a Bot proof suit to get close enough to press it.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
If you watch films, you will know that UFO's will only land and sometimes destroy a famous American landmark.
Stop worrying! the Americans will be ready for em! they will get hold of a captured spacecraft held at area 51, call up the studio and slap Will Smith and Jeff Goldbloom into the cockpit to zap em. The Whitehouse will then tell the rest of the world how to get rid of the aliens because we are too thick to have thought of making a plan and because Hugh Grant and Benedict Cumberbatch just doesn't have the same ring does it?
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 04:19 PM

Ah, I miss the simpler pleasures of robot companions:

https://youtu.be/Rie7_tNPWB0

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top