Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 04:11 PM

Re: ☆ Tittyfilarious Thursday ☆

Thanks Meg, as long as it does the job, they are on special offer in Maplins this month so I'll get one, the sound of sizzling flies would be music to my ears.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Thanks Meg, as long as it does the job, they are on special offer in Maplins this month so I'll get one, the sound of sizzling flies would be music to my ears.
Hey Jim, slap a couple of em on the barbie for me would you mate.......
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all! Gorgeous day here, blue sky, light breeze, 28 C (82 F), low chance of t'storms. But ...... we have lost one minute of evening daylight, all downhill from here!

Bob, have you considered one of the online pharmacies to keep your medication costs a bit lower?
As of today I'm getting the best deal without going outside the country. I know Canada has my prime expensive drug, Avodart, for $75 a month instead of the $120 I'm paying now.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 10:07 PM

In between the thunder and lightening and torrential rain that's been happening on and off all day, managed to get out for a walk. After dinner went visiting one of my Sisters and spent the afternoon chatting and drinking tea....the only way to spend a very wet afternoon!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2011, 06:51 PM

Yes we had the heavy rain then we got the thunder and lightening too.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top