Join for free
Page 3 of 391 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 > Last »
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 07:34 PM

Re: Today I have .........

Its a man thing!Have you got a shed... if you have thats where it will all be if you decide you need something.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 07:56 PM

I do agree mesco, we've had a lot going on in our life and we now have time to look to the upkeep of our own home.
We are de-cluttering, (slowly) which leads to spring cleaning, then in the new year I'm going to have a new kitchen. No idea what type yet but really looking forward to it.

Thanks for the link Uncle Joe, they have lots of things to look at and some very nice chairs.....maybe after the kitchen... I've put the link on my favourites
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Don't mention the shed! That is going to be very hard going in this de-cluttering lark.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

17-12-2011, 05:49 PM

......wrapped most of our pressies, finished the door wreath and hung it.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2011, 05:51 PM

done nothing remotely useful; just got mail and played around here and on Catsey; about to go fix lunch in a few!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2011, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Its a man thing!Have you got a shed... if you have thats where it will all be if you decide you need something.
How right you are there Annie, I love the solitude and peace of my old shed, and I'm able to put my hands on anything in a few seconds, nobody is allowed to tidy it up, I dont want it tidy, just practical.

It is true in this life man's pleasures are few,
an odd bet, maybe a drink or two.
The thing he likes best, it'll have to be said.
is messing about in his own garden shed.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

17-12-2011, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
It is true in this life man's pleasures are few,
an odd bet, maybe a drink or two.
The thing he likes best, it'll have to be said.
is messing about in his own garden shed.
I love the rhyme
I never normally venture into the sanctum of hubby's shed. But he has cleared out his workroom upstairs (it is now a bedroom again) and moved it all into the shed.
So before he makes a new bench and shelving, I'm to help him clear it. (apparently)
I have promised not to throw away anything useful.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2011, 07:46 PM

So you will be just shifting it around a bit ,heaven knows what treasures you will unearth, good luck girl.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2011, 08:56 PM

That is very thoughtful of you Janela, promising not to throw anything out he might need and you wouldn't be sure about, I can assure you peace and happiness shall prevail in your household forever!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2011, 10:27 PM

My grandpa had a shed, and I can still remember vaguely playing in it and being fascinated at all the tools and things ...I was very young when he died.
It seemed like a sort of magic place to me ....

Page 3 of 391 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top