Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 06:31 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, a little warmer this morning after that cold wind has dropped in the night, and a dry mild day forecast they say so that'll do for me thanks..

I intend to defrost the freezer this morning before cooking shepherd's pie for lunch, then maybe in the garden for an hour later to split and re-plant a couple of rhubarb roots.

Have a good day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 07:20 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Funny day, overcast and 15' cooler than yesterday but pleasant enough at 20', no rain.

Filled up car and jerry can with fuel ready to go away, spent the rest of the day fiddling about in the garage and shed, sprayed some of the lawn with BinDie to get rid of the clover.

Found my mysteriously missing tablet had slid between the wall and bed, now to find the annoyingly missing USB multi charger

Have a good one.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 07:43 AM

Good morning Barry and Bruce and all who follow

Nothing planned for today i might suggest a drive out somewhere and a picnic in the car....is that allowed i wonder

Have a good day all whatever is planned
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 08:34 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Another decorating day, it is taking a long time.

I will finish the lounge today but cannot put the furniture etc back.

The ladies are coming tomorrow to do it, I will be out, so absolutely no chance of it going where I want.

It will be "improved"

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 09:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's very dull here but dry at least. If it doesn't rain Tony & I plan on having a walk with Ady & Paula to meet Josh from school at 3.30.

I'm starting on my winter cleaning plan today (as opposed to spring cleaning) I will wash the kitchen wall tiles down & clean the light fitting - also clean the tops of my kitchen cupboards. Might have time to clean the window & the woodwork - such a lot of cleaning to do in a kitchen.

Tony will be in charge of the cobweb brush & whatever else he feels capable of doing.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:28 AM

Good morning everyone dull and windy here.

Yesterday I managed to collect some leaves and mow the lawn, I hope to do some more jobs in the garden today while it is not too wet .

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2020, 10:52 AM

Good morning all dull but dry and quite mild.

Nothing exciting on the agenda for today.

Enjoy your day everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top