Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 10:44 PM

Re: Addiction

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
I have to confess that I do that with my daughter! She's like me, hates her photo being taken. So I take candid shots of her, and she's all "MUM!!! What are you doing??!!! I accidently took a photo of her during a whatsapp conversation and She yelled at me "Mother, I SAW that!!!" Whoops!
My phone doesn't do that, but my Daughter's does. So I can't do it back to her & she loves having her pic taken anyway.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 10:47 PM

One day, a star will emerge from a sea of selfies.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
One day, a star will emerge from a sea of selfies.
If it hasn't already.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2021, 10:51 PM

If it has, it has passed me by.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2021, 09:57 AM

There are some concerns about sharing too much private information online.

People putting personal details of marriage or relationship. Sharing too much will not resolve problems, could make them worse if saved by others before deleted.

When sharing images of children being aware of who might see them and the dangers involved. The average parent, apparently, share their child's image nearly 1000 before the fifth birthday.

A warning from National Crime Agency.

Be considerate when sharing information on their behalf especially in early years. Respect their right to privacy because they might have different views when older.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top