Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 11:59 AM

OGF steps back....For a while.

It is with a tinge of sadness that I must stand back from the forum for a while and take stock.
I’ve felt increasingly the odd one out concerning my views on climate change, vaccines, homosexuals, gender issues and religion. I seem to have upset some posters during the course of discussion and am sorry to those affected. I will of course still be keeping an eye on all of you and making sure you behave yourselves, but The drum I’ve been beating for such a long time will now become silent.......Hooray! I hear you say...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 12:24 PM

Re: OGF steps back....For a while.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It is with a tinge of sadness that I must stand back from the forum for a while and take stock.
I’ve felt increasingly the odd one out concerning my views on climate change, vaccines, homosexuals, gender issues and religion. I seem to have upset some posters during the course of discussion and am sorry to those affected. I will of course still be keeping an eye on all of you and making sure you behave yourselves, but The drum I’ve been beating for such a long time will now become silent.......Hooray! I hear you say...
Hi

I most sincerely hope not OGF.

You are the voice of reason on so many things and someone I admire.

We disagree on perhaps 10%, but agree on 90%.

You will be a great loss to this Forum.

I will also miss your Northern Humour, something I can relate to.

We need people like you on here.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 12:36 PM

Never been a problem to me Bob, I quite like your anti establishment views and have never been one to run with the crowd myself. 😊
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 12:50 PM

Foxy, l can’t believe what l am reading!
It wouldn’t be right for you to stand back, nor would it right for the forum if we all had the same opinion.

Now please stop talking in this way, we need someone with a bit of spunk, instead of a load of nodding donkeys!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 12:54 PM

Aww Rab,You're just feeling unloved and misunderstood at the moment..You're def' NOT the odd One out on this Site,believe Me,that title belongs to Moi ...I too am taking a 'time out'
as My Country & Politics are being annihilated (again) on the politics thread,same old same old..but I'll come back when the heat dies down and I'm less downhearted..I suggest You do the same,
See You soon Big Man..luv Ya xx
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 01:00 PM

You can't leave us, Foxy, how would we cope without the occasional glimpse of those sexy legs??!!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Definitely not the odd one out OGF !!
I thought of you more as a club member ??
My views are very similar to yours as well !!
You are not abusive or scornful either!
In fact you are a good all round good bloke !!
Just tell me who has upset you and l will sort them out 👍👍

Your mate, Donkeyman! 👍🤗🤗👍
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 01:05 PM

OK I'm paper hanging and I just stopped for coffee and decided to take a look in here....I rarely log on during the day but I saw this and how could I not.

OGF.please don't you dare step back.... as others have said you are the voice of reason here and always have an interesting view on things...I would be so upset if you decided to step back I know I'm not the most prolific poster but I always read your posts....what does it matter if we sometimes have different opinions....you are a gorgeous lovely man please don't let mean people get to you x
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, l can’t believe what l am reading!
It wouldn’t be right for you to stand back, nor would it right for the forum if we all had the same opinion.

Now please stop talking in this way, we need someone with a bit of spunk, instead of a load of nodding donkeys!
Are you talking about me Artangel ?!?! 😭😭

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2021, 01:24 PM

Do what you think is best for you mate. But its obvious you are wanted here. For what its worth though, hang in there. Cheers.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top