Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:09 AM

good morning Saturday

good morning, nice early walkies done, maybe a bit of drizzle, hope to get the lawns mowed
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:15 AM

Re: good morning Saturday

Good morning all raining and gloomy ...... where is Spring?

Off into town shortly for an audiology appointment, I had cancelled my original appointment in February when we were in lockdown. May have a wander around the shops after, I need to stock up with birthday cards.

Enjoy your day folks
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:19 AM

Morning macywack, Mags and all who follow, intermittent showers all weekend here. Getting just ever so slightly fed up with the delayed Spring now.

Nothing planned, just a little potter about.

Have a great day whatever you're up to
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone, Happy Saturday! Its showery this morning but very humid. A few bits and bobs to get at the shops this morning, then things to do at the allotment later this afternoon. Have a lovely day everybody
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:41 AM

Good morning everyone, please have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:54 AM

Morning all.

No plans here, apart from the usual day to day (Groundhog Day) stuff. Walking the dog several times, eating and drinking, settling down with a book in front of the telly. Goodness knows what I’ll get up to in between.

Have a nice day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 08:57 AM

Good morning everyone, dull here earlier but brightening up now before rain again later... nothing new there then...

Nothing much on my agenda, just a bit of cleaning this morning then maybe a film this afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:10 AM

Hi

Been shopping, Morrisons for some more bamboo and artificial grass, Lidl for compost and bits.

Avoiding the football today.

Havea good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:37 AM

I went for my walk this morning but while it was sunny all day it was bloody cold, only got up to 18° with a cold south westerly wind.

Spent the rest of the morning working on my camper as I am going away in a week's time.

Was going to get some washing done but it was just too cold it will have to wait until tomorrow or Monday.

After my walk I usually have a rest for a while before having my shower it was mid afternoon before I realised I had not had a shower or changed my clothes. Getting forgetful or what?

Enjoy your day, mine is just about over.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:04 AM

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy, and successful, 15th May 2021.

Did you realise that it will be the only 15th May, 2021, that we will ever see?
We should enjoy it whilst we can.

(As they say at the Heinz Beans factory)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top