Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:43 PM

Re: Non-inclusive greeting offends

“Elon Musk named his son "X Æ A-12”.

I think that was very clever of him Surfer, if the boy ever has a breakdown all Musk has to do is consult the manual and order a new part for his X Æ A-12, I think the spare part he’d be looking for is “Bz-42Y-Q”.

But there could be a few slight burns on the lads ass when it’s being soldered in.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
When everyone on the planet is finally androgynous, how will the species procreate? I mean, how will those with female genitalia know whether they're making eyes at someone with male genitalia or not? Or won't it matter? Will all babies be the result of artificial insemination anyway, thereby doing away with the need for sex to be anything other than a recreational pastime?

The mind boggles
That's exactly what they are trying to stop Sheba. How else can the establishment reduce the population. They encourage same sex relationships and gender neutral people. We are being conditioned through Film, TV and the media and we don't realise it's happening. Already it is becoming the new normal, it's called 'Social Engineering'...Marriage and family life is being phased out, nice houses, cars and careers are taking precedence, and the next generation will accept it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's exactly what they are trying to stop Sheba. How else can the establishment reduce the population. They encourage same sex relationships and gender neutral people. We are being conditioned through Film, TV and the media and we don't realise it's happening. Already it is becoming the new normal, it's called 'Social Engineering'...Marriage and family life is being phased out, nice houses, cars and careers are taking precedence, and the next generation will accept it.

You could be right, Foxy.
They'll be putting chemicals in our drinking water to scupper fertility next.
Oh, half a mo . . . .
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:48 PM

We are being conditioned through Film, TV and the media and we don't realise it's happening.
Well you seem to realise it, Foxy.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Apparently passenger Lawrence Coles, complained to the firm that . . . . "As a non-binary person, this announcement does not actually apply to me, so I'm won't listen."

This person was sitting with a friend when the greeting was issued, and the friend also said - "Both of us are non-binary, and we were alarmed and uncomfortable by the lack of inclusion."

Alarmed and uncomfortable???
!
What makes them assume that the information being provided was for the attention of non binary passengers as well as ladies and gentlemen?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:53 PM

None binary is music to my ears, in a data sense.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2021, 10:56 PM

Oh puleaseeeeee!
If these people only have these petty complaints, the life is good and they should shut up already.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2021, 01:33 PM

Yes, I fear you're right Foxy. Gosh, I'm glad I'm coming to the end of my term on this earth, but I do feel sad for my grandchildren and the sort of world they are inheriting.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top