Join for free
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 06:57 PM

Democracy - what democracy ?

Alex Salmond has been excluded from tonights debate . . . . it's a primeministerial debate, so they say . . . Alex is the Scottish prime minister so why aint he there ? . . . . Nick Clegg is nothing, he's just an MP, so why is he there ?

Democracy my ass . . . . it's time the SNP had their say . . . . Scotland wake up . . . they're treating us like crap again . . . vote SNP and sod the Westminsterial bigots.

The United Kingdom . . . . yeah, when it suits them . . . like spending all the revenues from Scottish oil . . . . OK Gordon is from Kirkcaldy (pronounced kirkawdy for the benefit of uneducated BBC reporters) . . but Alex should still have been invited . . . even if it was so he could just say "get stuffed".
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2010, 07:15 PM

Re: Democracy - what democracy ?

I totally agree with you Nero.
If one party leader is invited then Every party leader should be invited.

The trouble is I suspect GB had a say in who could take part.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 12:17 PM

I saw that the SNP refers to the BIG three as the LONDON parties.

As the SNP and PC could be classed as regional parties can understand that they could not refer to them as National parties who represent the whole of BRITIAN and have to put a spin on it to make them selves feel important.

On a side note did press reply 4 times and deleted it but....

Just drank two shots of Johnnie Walker Black label duty free whiskey(gift) which reminded why I love the Jocks
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 01:07 PM

Alex hates London politicians . . . . he has nothing against English in general but because Westminster won't give us total autonomy like setting our own taxes and running our own administration he hates them . . . . we have been ruled by London for 400 years, they gave us partial independence 10 years ago (that was big of them) but Westminster is afraid if we get the whole schmeer and do well up here it'll make them look like what they truly are . . . . assholes.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2010, 01:16 PM

I live in Wales, but I don't think the SNP or Plaid should have been part of these debates - because there's no chance either of their leaders will be PM, and they are not relevant to two thirds of the country.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top