Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 03:49 PM

Re: You can't call someone 'Pretty' anymore.

A bit of jealousy creeping in from Ms Hilborne who condemned his remarks? She (Annet) is stunningly beautiful, and it shouldn't be a crime to point it out. I bet that Marton Fucsovics is as pleased as punch about the comment.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 03:52 PM

This is an example of how the very far left ultimately becomes the far right.

Women were first forced to wear hijabs, niqabs, and burkas because some nut decided that it was evil to admire and acknowledge the beauty of a woman.

That place where the far right and far left merge, where one feels compelled to control every thought, emotion, and behavior of others must be exhausting in its futility .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A bit of jealousy creeping in from Ms Hilborne who condemned his remarks? She (Annet) is stunningly beautiful, and it shouldn't be a crime to point it out. I bet that Marton Fucsovics is as pleased as punch about the comment.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez! I just Googled the lovely Ms Hilbourne..... I see what you mean Judd.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
This is an example of how the very far left ultimately becomes the far right.

Women were first forced to wear hijabs, niqabs, and burkas because some nut decided that it was evil to admire and acknowledge the beauty of a woman.

That place where the far right and far left merge, where one feels compelled to control every thought, emotion, and behavior of others must be exhausting in its futility .
Good point SM.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
How about saying "A nice bit of crumpet" instead then
Here you are sir........Enjoy!! :

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 07:57 PM

How about une morseau de tout droit?
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:09 PM

You can't call someone 'Pretty' anymore.

Oh yes I can and I will should the occasion arise.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:25 PM

https://www.womeninsport.org/opinion...omen-in-sport/

Some people may have been surprised to see me appointed as the new CEO of this charity. So was my mother. When I told her I was moving away from the environmental sector after 27 years and joining the sports world she said, “but you’re not even sporty.” Naturally, or perhaps unnaturally, I was affronted.
As has been said it could have been worse. Maybe no commentary and no camera footage of the crowd is the target. No close-up of players just general view, no sweaty bits.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:46 PM

Is calling a male a big guy condescending? Can't remember the match but the commentator was referring to his height 6ft 5.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 09:24 PM

Up here, a common term for guys is "big man" or "wee man" (normally for teens or young boys) Both are considered appropriate descriptions.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top