Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
billclay
west Yorkshire
billclay is male  billclay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 05:37 PM

Locations.

I am intrigued by the diversity of members locations and where they live, its great that members on here live in so many different places, this must help to form a wide difference of opinions. i am a Yorkshireman born and bred, i suppose i am quite proud of the fact.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 05:44 PM

Re: Locations.

I was born in North Yorkshire but then moved to West Yorkshire, Airedale near Castleford but am now here on the east coast of Suffolk. I adore Yorkshire best of all though.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 05:54 PM

Well I wish I lived in Yorkshire !
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by billclay ->
I am intrigued by the diversity of members locations and where they live, its great that members on here live in so many different places, this must help to form a wide difference of opinions. i am a Yorkshireman born and bred, i suppose i am quite proud of the fact.
The good thing about you being in West Yorkshire, is that you are close to Lancashire.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 05:56 PM

Hello Bill, nice to see you posting
We certainly are spread all over the place.
And so you should be proud of being a Yorkshireman
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 06:10 PM

Hello Bill, and why not be proud of where you hail from.
Yes we have folks on here from all over the World, the only thing is, it's like shift work with the time zones, some are getting up while others are going to bed, it would be great if we were all on the one time, which unfortunately can never be.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 07:25 PM

I live in New Quay, West Wales but North Yorkshire moors was an amazing place to live.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 07:28 PM

Bill I come from north Derbyshire which is almost Yorkshire but now live in Worcestershire via Lancashire, Gloucestershire, Dorset and Somerset
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 07:31 PM

Im a nomad ... home is where I lay my hat .... That comes from being a child of a RAF man.... family hales from Cornwall where I love to be ... but my heart is in France at the moment
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2013, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Well I wish I lived in Yorkshire !

Patsy darlin' - I did live in West Yorkshire for a while - on the edge of the moors - its wet, its cold and they count the depth of snow in feet - no darlin' - stay down here in the South where its slightly warmer and the snow is not as deep.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top