Join for free
Page 10 of 67 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2015, 07:41 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Gone back to your "proper" name then DNR!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2015, 08:21 PM

Your're confusing me Dave - doesn't take much...............

Went to take some documents to one of the Churchwardens and took Lexi for a walk on the hill on the way back. Had to keep turning round in order to be able to breathe the wind was so strong.

Poorly little boy wasn't poorly at all, thank goodness!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 01:46 AM

Wind wind and more wind!!... not me but ewww its so blowy here on the coast. Got a drive down to Llandeilo tomorrow to meet the guy who's bringing my new dog down from the midlands for me. I used to live in Llandeilo so its a simple journey. Looking forward to meeting the new fella, im going to show him as Ruby just isnt happy in the show ring. She's perfect as one of the gang but doesn't do public occasions lol Archie the new boy is very confident and will hopefuly do well
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 06:14 AM

Been kept awake by Rats, most of the night, hence early post. £600 later they are still in our attic and under the floor boards. The noise, and gnawing, is unbelievable.

Please to see you are now back to Davenorave, Davenorave. Different names, especially people's real ones on FB pages, are very confusing. Hope that you are well and truly settled in your new home and that a certain Doctor isn't leading you astray on your meet ups.

What breed of dogs do you have Cassie? Congratulations on your engagement too.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 10:17 AM

Good gracious Celyn - £600 and they are still with you? Think a strongly worded complaint might be in order.

I too was wondering what breed of dog Cassie?

Walked Lexi early this morning and then came back and had my shower. Thank goodness the wind has died down.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 10:43 AM

Had a lovely walk up the mountain this morning-nice and clear could see for miles.
It must be horrendous to have rats in your attic-Celyn.
Safe trip to Llandeilo-Cassie.
Going to the cinema this afternoon to see "The Theory Of Everything".
Enjoy your day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 12:39 PM

Hi all and nice to see you Celyn. You certainly get your share of woes xx
Blustery and overcast here but no rain and the surfers are enjoying the waves.
Not sure if getting visitors as daughters m-I-l is over from Italy and they never know what to do with her , She doesn't speak any English and daughter and kids only have a smattering of Italian. I cant believe their dad didn't teach them as they were growing ,Makes life difficult
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 01:47 PM

The bill covers £75 garden rats, £75 rats in the roof and underfloor boards. Three burglar alarm call outs at £100 plus each time, every time they have chewed through another cable. £150 Rat Blok device in drains. £51 paid to Winchester council when the rats first appeared (and they made such a c**p job the rats took over) New burglar alarm system, going wireless this time , will be a few thousand.

The blighters kept me awake all last night. You can hear them climbing up through the cavity walls, and line dancing in the attic. I could hear them chewing on something, worried it was more cables, I was banging the ceiling with my feather duster at 2 a.m. I am concerned it may be our electricity cables or those to our through floor lift.

Bit chilly and breezy out there this morning. First time I have been out for days. Have doctors tomorrow and then my weekly Tuesday and Thursday hospital apps. for treatment ( so fingers crossed nurses arrive for Michael) plus another app. Thursday afternoon in a different hospital dept. exciting life.

Take care everyone,

Me x
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 07:07 PM

I had a nice surprise because instead of them visiting me ,my daughter came down and took me to theirs for a lamb roast . Just got in so fire on full blast and in my PJ's
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2015, 07:31 PM

Celyn sorry to hear about your problems with the rats, I hope you can get rid of them. Been raining here most of the day and I haven't been out the door.

Page 10 of 67 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top