Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 11:41 AM

Re: This forum looks secure

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
Thank you for the welcome.

Now it is time for me to come clean. Whilst my opening post is completely factual, I am no stranger to this forum. I formally posted under the name 'Tarantula'. I flounced off the forum rather rudely a while back. I was under a lot of stress due to my husband's health problems, and whilst that is no excuse for my behaviour I hope I will be forgiven and be permitted to be a forum member again. If it is ok for me to return please let me keep my new username, 'Monkeypuzzle', many people don't like spiders and the name 'tarantula' appears to distress them.

Thank you.
It's great to see you back Monkeypuzzle, I always wondered what had happened to you.
Life certainly can be a strain sometimes and you've got to do what you've got to do, it can't be easy looking after a poorly loved one, but I'm sure everyone is as glad as me to see you back in the fold.....
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

19-07-2020, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's great to see you back Monkeypuzzle, I always wondered what had happened to you.
Life certainly can be a strain sometimes and you've got to do what you've got to do, it can't be easy looking after a poorly loved one, but I'm sure everyone is as glad as me to see you back in the fold.....
That is kind of you, I hope the Admin is of the same opinion.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 11:47 AM

Hi Monkey puzzle....and welcome
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:41 PM

That is kind of you, I hope the Admin is of the same opinion.
Hello Monkeypuzzle it has been decided that under the circumstances you may use your new User name but your previous account will be closed, which will also mean losing all your previous posts.

Welcome back!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 02:57 PM

Nice to see you back under any name, Stress can affect people to act out of character, so nothing to be ashamed of. Suffered from it myself ( even phyicially sick with splitting headaches) so chucked in my job the pressure put upon me was too much
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

19-07-2020, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Nice to see you back under any name, Stress can affect people to act out of character, so nothing to be ashamed of. Suffered from it myself ( even phyicially sick with splitting headaches) so chucked in my job the pressure put upon me was too much
Thank you. Stress can be a very unpleasant thing indeed, I must not post on forums when I am really in the grip of it.
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

19-07-2020, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by mags ->
hello monkeypuzzle it has been decided that under the circumstances you may use your new user name but your previous account will be closed, which will also mean losing all your previous posts.

Welcome back! :-d
Thank you.
Matchu
Scarborough
Matchu is male  Matchu has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 06:18 PM

That's very kind of the moderation crew, respectable.

Welkimm - apols for my accent.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 07:15 PM

Welcome back MonkeyP
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 09:24 PM

Thank you for the welcome.

Now it is time for me to come clean. Whilst my opening post is completely factual, I am no stranger to this forum. I formally posted under the name 'Tarantula'. I flounced off the forum rather rudely a while back. I was under a lot of stress due to my husband's health problems, and whilst that is no excuse for my behaviour I hope I will be forgiven and be permitted to be a forum member again. If it is ok for me to return please let me keep my new username, 'Monkeypuzzle', many people don't like spiders and the name 'tarantula' appears to distress them.

Thank you.
Glad to see you back again dear lady, I had wondered what happened to you.

It’s not easy looking after a sick loved one and you’ve been doing that for a long time now, bound to cause stress.

On a lighter note, brave of you to come clean, but they would have found you out anyway, too many Miss Marples and Poirots on this forum, some can even tell what you had for breakfast just by the words you use, impossible to con them.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top