Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 11:20 PM

Re: Brussels opposes UK entry to the Lugano Convention legal pact

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Your not convincing anyone
I don’t need to, you’re doing that very well all by yourself.

You claim to know all about contracts because you say that’s what you used to do, notwithstanding that you’ve previously only claimed to have been in labelling, IT and Pharmaceuticals.

Me., I just tender, let and administer large value contracts for a living.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
I don’t need to, you’re doing that very well all by yourself.

You claim to know all about contracts because you say that’s what you used to do, notwithstanding that you’ve previously only claimed to have been in labelling, IT and Pharmaceuticals.

Me., I just tender, let and administer large value contracts for a living.

You should know better than to post things on stuff you don't know anything about then

You shouldn't need me to explain to you what these are you should know yourself.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2021, 09:36 AM

Hi

Why are some still bothered with the EU?

We have left, end of.

We go our way, they go theirs.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
You should know better than to post things on stuff you don't know anything about then

You shouldn't need me to explain to you what these are you should know yourself.
That’s why I not posting about IT labelling and pharmaceuticals as printing barcodes on medicinal packaging is your expertise. Mine happens to be contracts which is why I know you are making things up again

I remember when you previously demonstrated you lack of understanding on contracts and contractual mechanisms when you were repeatedly claiming the U.K. could Novate the existing EU trade agreements and made yourself look a complete fool.

Nothing had changed as you still have no idea about contracts and their administration.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 09:51 AM

That’s why I not posting about IT labelling and pharmaceuticals as printing barcodes on medicinal packaging is your expertise. Mine happens to be contracts which is why I know you are making things up again

I remember when you previously demonstrated you lack of understanding on contracts and contractual mechanisms when you were repeatedly claiming the U.K. could Novate the existing EU trade agreements and made yourself look a complete fool.

Nothing had changed as you still have no idea about contracts and their administration.
That bit in bold you already admitted I was right when you said we rolled over our trade agreements.

Here is the definition from Wikipedia
A novation is an agreement made between two contracting parties to allow for the substitution of a new party for an existing one.
Here is what you said on the BRINO thread...
In value we do buy more from them than they buy from us but their exports to us only account for 13% of their total exports whereas our exports to them account for just short of 50% of our total exports so our market is less important to them overall but very important to Belgium an the Netherlands

Given that we have just rolled over the same EU trade agreements with other countries we had with the EU with no better terms, why do think we can now get things cheaper?

Brexit has even changed the mind of Marie La Penne who now wants to restructure the EU rather than leave
You should think before you post and get your story straight. You're all over the place.

As for the Lugano Convention, you've been agreeing with me for the last 4 or 5 of your posts. The only other contribution your making is insults.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:00 PM

That’s why I not posting about IT labelling and pharmaceuticals as printing barcodes on medicinal packaging is your expertise . Mine happens to be contracts which is why I know you are making things up again

He did warn the government then!

Brexit to hit supplies of cancer, epilepsy and diabetes medicines to Northern Ireland, government warned https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1833882.html
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
He did warn the government then!

Brexit to hit supplies of cancer, epilepsy and diabetes medicines to Northern Ireland, government warned https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1833882.html
"Going to"?
Four months in - almost 5 - but "going to" not "is"?
Righty-ho.
Mind you, it is taken from the not-very "Independent" so what do you expect?

Ooh and BTW, I thought that talks about this sort of thing were still going on between the EU & the UK?
Frost & Sefcovic meeting each other ansd so-on?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
"Ooh and BTW, I thought that talks about this sort of thing were still going on between the EU & the UK?
Frost & Sefcovic meeting each other ansd so-on?
Yes, that was what the EU thought too, untill the UK unilaterally increased the graceperiod. Again breaking a deal. Never to be trusted those brits!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2021, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Yes, that was what the EU thought too, untill the UK unilaterally increased the graceperiod. Again breaking a deal. Never to be trusted those brits!
What a shame it was when Von der Leyen unilaterally broke the agreement first then and set a precedent!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-04-2021, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
What a shame it was when Von der Leyen unilaterally broke the agreement first then and set a precedent!
It is emberrasing, but the EU is neither quick, nor ever the first. So the EU announced they intended to invoke art 16 of the NI protocol, they didn't. Neither were they the first to do it, it was last year the UK threatened to break the WA in a circumspect way. The UK beat the EU on both counts.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top