Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 09:06 PM

Re: Stunning magic act by French lady...

Just saw this last night on America's Got Talent. She was incredible, presented well, charming. She got the gold buzzer from Heidi Clum, which sends her directly to the finals, no need to do semi finals.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:29 AM

Amazing sleight of hand.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What i want to know is, where does the previous dress go when she changes into a new one?
I mentioned earlier that the dresses get progressively shorter, could that be because you don't want to be seeing the next one before it's uncovered? Also, if you look carefully you can see the skin coloured top to a dress that is exposed later, and she seems to lose weight around her bust as the show progresses....

But she is very professional, and her timing is spot on...
Hats off to her.......Or should I say.....'Dresses off to her!'..
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:06 AM

Is wearing layers of clothing at the start which are peeled of in sequence, very clever.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Is wearing layers of clothing at the start which are peeled of in sequence, very clever.
It is when you are playing 'Strip Poker' Cinders....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-07-2021, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You ladies could learn from her - when she says she'll be ready in five minutes, she will be, not the usual five-minutes going on to an hour as is usual.
You must be joking Judd, I bet most of the ladies on OFF need help to get dressed/undressed..Fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You must be joking Judd, I bet most of the ladies on OFF need help to get dressed/undressed..Fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be...
Have you read the book How to Make Friends and Influence People Foxy?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top