Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 11:53 PM

Over indulged.

Today I went out for a meal with my friend & to say we over indulged is an under statement!!

We had the most massive first course and finished off with an ice cream sundae which we are enjoying in the picture.

I was so stuffed I haven't eaten anything else all day..

When was the last time you over indulged in food. (can be other things too)

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 12:18 AM

Re: Over indulged.

You do right. A good blow out once in a while will do you the world of good.
butterscotch
New Member!
US
butterscotch is female 

28-07-2021, 03:41 AM

If you don't mind my asking, what did you have for lunch? As a non-UKer, I'm curious what people eat in other places. That ice cream looks so good.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Today I went out for a meal with my friend & to say we over indulged is an under statement!!

We had the most massive first course and finished off with an ice cream sundae which we are enjoying in the picture.

I was so stuffed I haven't eaten anything else all day..

When was the last time you over indulged in food. (can be other things too)

What a lovely, happy photo!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:45 AM

I never over indulge in food, I’m trying to think of other things I over indulge in, can’t think of any at the moment.

Hey Carol, we have matching spectacles ,👍👍👍
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 07:53 AM

Nothing wrong with gluttony... in moderation of course...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by butterscotch ->
If you don't mind my asking, what did you have for lunch? As a non-UKer, I'm curious what people eat in other places. That ice cream looks so good.
Main course - I had salmon with new potatoes & veg. It doesn't sound over indulgent but it was a really big plate full & I was quite full up after.

Having a desert was just gluttony!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:14 AM

Looks great, Carol - and you both look so gleeful! I can't think of anything I might have over indulged in, but Christmas sweets are a big temptation, when the tin is just lying open!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:16 AM

I make my own pizza at home. I make my own dough, tomato sauce, and my own Italian sausage. Total ingredients, dough, sauce, sliced mushrooms, Italian sausage, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. I used to be able to polish of a whole 40 cm pizza, but now only half of one. Then I go into a coma for 2 hours . Ha Ha
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2021, 08:38 AM

Glad you enjoyed Carol

Im going out Saturday night with friends and i intend to over indulge with wine , main meal , and a sweet , sharing the wine of course!

Once in a while doesnt hurt

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top