Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:13 PM

Re: Transgender Kids

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I'll try. Are the weird kids weird because they are uncomfortable living as they should or is it their parents intent on giving them choice in a thing they are far too immature to make.

Personally I'm not much bothered on the basis that these "transgender" people are removing themselves from the Gene Pool and so will not be breeding.

As soon as you mentioned"weird"...I read no further....not interested in parc.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:24 PM

Why is this nonsense happening at all? I don't remember anything about transgender kids when I was at school in the 1970s. When did all this start coming about?

The world's gone horribly wrong and parents should get a grip on their kids when they are young. If they are a boy, teach him to play with a football, if it's a girl, give her a doll. That is normal behavior, not this modern day metrosexual b0ll0x!

Be honest folks...it's not right is it?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:30 PM

No wonder some children commit suicide,with posts like that...ignorance I say..oh well..I have made my point,ta,ta.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why is this nonsense happening at all? I don't remember anything about transgender kids when I was at school in the 1970s. When did all this start coming about?

The world's gone horribly wrong and parents should get a grip on their kids when they are young. If they are a boy, teach him to play with a football, if it's a girl, give her a doll. That is normal behavior, not this modern day metrosexual b0ll0x!

When were were at school we didn't hear much about cancer and other diseases Floydy, things have changed over the years e.g. food, chemicals in everything etc ..... we don't know what harm that is doing to our human bodies.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 06:37 PM

I don't think it is either floydy but many don't share our view on the subject. What worries me is that because it is being accepted do widely there are many trans who now regret it. I read of over 100 young people that are regretting it now.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 07:08 PM

Its definitely not right Floydy, but in genuine cases its not wrong
either?
I think present values allow the kids to think they have an option
and so fads and fashions become established whilst the kids are
too young to realise what is going on, and once peer pressure is
applied they can be influenced because they are searching for
their own identity? And our present society allows them to believe
it is possible to be what you want??

Regards Donkeyman!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by donkeyman ->
its definitely not right floydy, but in genuine cases its not wrong
either?

Regards donkeyman!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
either?

Regards Donkeyman!
Good post Donkeyman, I also agree with Tabby's post.
By thinking that we are helping children to take responsibility for their gender, we are actually destroying their future.

We are the adults here and have years of experience, we can identify with what's wrong and what's right in the world, children can't, and at best get confused, and at worst self harm and take their own life. That's why we should be setting examples and teaching our children instead of leaving them to it and letting them find out for themselves.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
either?
too young to realise what is going on
, and once peer pressure is

Regards Donkeyman!
Is it all down to the kids though? Could it be that some parents aren't happy with the child they've got - a girl instead of a boy perhaps, and are taking the current acceptance of transgender issues to influence their child to take on the role of the sex they would have preferred?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Is it all down to the kids though? Could it be that some parents aren't happy with the child they've got - a girl instead of a boy perhaps, and are taking the current acceptance of transgender issues to influence their child to take on the role of the sex they would have preferred?
Yes in some cases Juddy lnam sure that happens, , but l also
think that has always been the case in some instances, whereas
at present we seem to be faced with an epidemic!
I know of one school in south London where five or six girls in
one year are recieving counselling, that seems far above the norm
to me?
Regards Donkeyman!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top