Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:13 AM

Re: Transgender Kids

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thank you so much for your posts, Floydy, OGF and ST.

The voices of Commonsense.

My daughter made her decision when she was 26, intelligent and old enough to make it.
Excellent
And she will no doubt be keeping her views to herself and not waving banners and preaching on TV about it. It's up to the individual and we don't need it ramming down our throats (so to speak!)
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why is this nonsense happening at all? I don't remember anything about transgender kids when I was at school in the 1970s. When did all this start coming about?

The world's gone horribly wrong and parents should get a grip on their kids when they are young. If they are a boy, teach him to play with a football, if it's a girl, give her a doll. That is normal behavior, not this modern day metrosexual b0ll0x!

Be honest folks...it's not right is it?
Football is a bit effeminate. Rugger is a man's game.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Ha lol very true d00d, none of that kissing and jumping on each other in rugby. They just give each other a shove and get on with the game.
Gotta be League though mate, not Union
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What is that, Pauline? Not being contentious - just not seen it before.

Glad you asked that, Tabby.
I had to google it too.
Never did find the answer.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Thank you so much for your posts, Floydy, OGF and ST.

The voices of Commonsense.

My daughter made her decision when she was 26, intelligent and old enough to make it.
Like Floydy and Tabby, I also do not have a problem with Gays and Lesbians Swim, some of my best friends have been Gay, and I would still love my daughter just as much if she was Gay. I just think that ones sexuallity is a personal thing and should be treated as such....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Like Floydy and Tabby, I also do not have a problem with Gays and Lesbians Swim, some of my best friends have been Gay, and I would still love my daughter just as much if she was Gay. I just think that ones sexuallity is a personal thing and should be treated as such....
Hi

Thanks for that OGF, it is you and others who keep me on here.

Non judgemental and loads of commonsense.

The Mods are great as well.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:33 AM

I also don't remember anyone being transgender when I was a kid, or gay or lesbian but I suppose they could have gone down that route in later life. I don't remember anyone committing suicide over it either but it does seem that since we started pandering to their requirements, we have become a nation of mental health cases.

So is all this really working out for the best? I don't think so.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I also don't remember anyone being transgender when I was a kid, or gay or lesbian but I suppose they could have gone down that route in later life. I don't remember anyone committing suicide over it either but it does seem that since we started pandering to their requirements, we have become a nation of mental health cases.

So is all this really working out for the best? I don't think so.

I think you may find some transgender have committed suicide...due to the ridicule and hatred from others,also assault,who don't understand what they are going through...

There could also be a transgender on this forum..discuss by all means..I draw the line when they are made to feel like,"freaks"
As for getting "their act together". that is pure ignorance IMO.

My mother used to say that to me...kids need someone they can open up too....not my way is "the only way"..a pattern of one way thinking.blinkered/tunnel vision....support,understanding is what they need.

Not..." Get your act together"
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I think you may find some transgender have committed suicide...due to the ridicule and hatred from others,who don't understand what they are going through...
That is probably true but there are also people that commit suicide because they can't pay the rent or because their partner leaves. I'm not saying any of that is acceptable but I do wonder if bring all this to the nation's attention has given kids a bandwagon to jump on.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

I agree. All those fairies rolling on the ground pretending they're injured.
Rugby players just play on, with a broken arm if necessary!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top