Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 02:02 PM

Funny

The Daughter went round to the FIL's yesterday to do his Dinner, after Dinner (as usual) he dropped off which he always denies, whilst he was snoozing, the Daughter took his photo then added other elements to the photo, in one he is being hugged by a big Teddy Bear, in another he has a baseball cap and a gold livery collar, gonna make sure I don't snooze from now on.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 02:39 PM

Re: Funny

I was going to get the Daughter to put a "Doctored Image" of moi on here but, there may but some experienced image manipulator who could strip it back to Stock.

I'll stick the one of the FIL on instead.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The Daughter went round to the FIL's yesterday to do his Dinner, after Dinner (as usual) he dropped off which he always denies, whilst he was snoozing, the Daughter took his photo then added other elements to the photo, in one he is being hugged by a big Teddy Bear, in another he has a baseball cap and a gold livery collar, gonna make sure I don't snooze from now on.
My lot don't even wait until anyone is 'snoozing', they take the photo while a person is fully awake and then start adding the effects! When finished they display the 'doctored' image on the screen of their mobile phone and often post it on 'Faceache', then take another when they see how the subject reacts – not nice at all!

They all 'take the mick' but that's a different story when it's turned round on them, they get very, very annoyed!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 07:41 PM

I'd better not let my Daughter know about this. She takes enough bad pics of me as it is without enhancing them.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top