Join for free
Page 9 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:03 AM

Re: &#@%!?

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Thats not what i asked.

Try again to answer questions ... your not doing very well are you

Where am I handing in my 400 million customs forms ? Don't you know? Your the expert remember

Hi

I well i will.

Zac and Derek, my Ex Lodgers.

Single Market, they import vast amounts of space saver wheels, no paper work at all.

They sell them for a fraction of the Main Dealer Price here in the UK.

They made a mint on them and paid full tax on them.

The Artics went back full, old Mercedes Parts, Audi Bumpers, etc.

Absolutely no paperwork at all.

Sold on to the vast numbers of Taxis in the EU and Further afield.

Simply not on post Brexit, paper work for everything, including Rules of origin.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I well i will.

Zac and Derek, my Ex Lodgers.

Single Market, they import vast amounts of space saver wheels, no paper work at all.

They sell them for a fraction of the Main Dealer Price here in the UK.

They made a mint on them and paid full tax on them.

The Artics went back full, old Mercedes Parts, Audi Bumpers, etc.

Absolutely no paperwork at all.

Sold on to the vast numbers of Taxis in the EU and Further afield.

Simply not on post Brexit, paper work for everything, including Rules of origin.

So where do these 400 million customs forms go then in January ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 01:52 PM

So where do these 400 million customs forms go then in January ?
I understand why it is so painful for you to answer this question. Like all things boris c.s. does with brexit, this is a shambles too. After the transition period there are all kinds of new procedures when transporting good in and out of the UK. Of course the EU has fully anticipated this and is ready for it. The UK as always isn't.
Instead of using the french system, which is tested and fully operational, the UK chose for a national system. That system is in the developmental stages and nowhere will be ready by transition end. First of all this obliges the phasing in of tariffs.

So instead of less red tape post brexit, like brexiters promised, there will be more. As per usual the brits are not up to the task of automatisation of the process.
You being a brexit fanatic must be bursting a vein to tell this. Hence your stalking me with the question.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I understand why it is so painful for you to answer this question. Like all things boris c.s. does with brexit, this is a shambles too. After the transition period there are all kinds of new procedures when transporting good in and out of the UK. Of course the EU has fully anticipated this and is ready for it. The UK as always isn't.
Instead of using the french system, which is tested and fully operational, the UK chose for a national system. That system is in the developmental stages and nowhere will be ready by transition end. First of all this obliges the phasing in of tariffs.

So instead of less red tape post brexit, like brexiters promised, there will be more. As per usual the brits are not up to the task of automatisation of the process.
You being a brexit fanatic must be bursting a vein to tell this. Hence your stalking me with the question.

I'm not stalking you anything - you said that we would need to fill in 400 million forms and I asked you where they would be handed in.

After weeks of me asking you still don't know.

all I want is a simple answer fro you who reckons you're an expert.

So whats the answer ? If you don't know just say so.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:06 PM

I'm not stalking you anything - you said that we would need to fill in 400 million forms and I asked you where they would be handed in.

After weeks of me asking you still don't know.

all I want is a simple answer fro you who reckons you're an expert.

So whats the answer ? If you don't know just say so.
Here lazypants, do your own research. Further answers from me on this will not be coming.

https://readyforbrexit.co.uk/400-mil...-after-brexit/

https://readyforbrexit.co.uk/customs-tariffs/

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...tent=immediate
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-08-2020, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Here lazypants, do your own research. Further answers from me on this will not be coming.

https://readyforbrexit.co.uk/400-mil...-after-brexit/

https://readyforbrexit.co.uk/customs-tariffs/

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/u...tent=immediate
You're still not answering the question. You said 400 million forms need to be filled in and I asked where they are handed in.

You're still avoiding answering the question.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 03:50 PM

You're still not answering the question. You said 400 million forms need to be filled in and I asked where they are handed in.

You're still avoiding answering the question.
I wouldn't bother trying to open the first 2 links, Bread, 'cos they don't, they "time out". As for the UK Gov link, it's not really pertinent to answering your question. So, he's failed respond to your question, again.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

24-08-2020, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I wouldn't bother trying to open the first 2 links, Bread, 'cos they don't, they "time out". As for the UK Gov link, it's not really pertinent to answering your question. So, he's failed respond to your question, again.
It's weird..... he can't answer questions about his own posts.

It must be because he doesn't actually know what he is on about.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

24-08-2020, 04:02 PM

Strange, you as a businessman that sends goods all over the world and is importing too, you cannot come up with the answer yourself.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2020, 05:36 PM

Of course.
I don't bother to ask him anything for that self-same reason!

Page 9 of 21 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top