Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 09:58 AM

Re: My goodness I'm gorgeous!

What about the young couple who just got married. The first night in the bedroom the man was amazed. He watched his new wife take off the wig- remove the false eyelashes- rub out the painted eyebrows- take off her makeup- take out her false teeth- remove her hugely over padded bra- unscrew her false leg.

So he said to her "When you get to the bit I am interested in just throw it over"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Last night I watched some of The Voice... the children's one!

Some of the less attractive children had the most beautiful voices, but isn't that the case in life....... everybody has something that is special?

We can all try to improve what nature gave us, but many assets are not visible, so I never judge people by how they look, because we are all beautiful in some way!
A lovely post Twink .
Really what I see here is that people are very vain !
I rarely judge people by what they wear .
I sometimes admire what they wear and think they look nice or their hair looks good .
Or the other hand I do the opposite and think he /she looks like the ragbag .
Most people in the country tend to look like they sleep with the dog ( I am sure many do )
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:02 AM

I don't bother with my appearance, rarely look in a mirror.

I'm clean, I don't smell, that's good enough for me.

I spend most of my time covered in dog hair or mud or paint so there's no point.

Also I find if ever I do make an effort I get unwanted attention, which is really irritating, especially when the male concerned thinks the only reason you're not interested in men is because you haven't had him yet
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:05 AM

I hope he doesn't live next door
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:12 AM

Some women are absolutely beautiful, until they open their mouth!
Then they suddenly turn ugly.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:19 AM

I, too, dress up to look my best every day.

But it is difficult to improve on perfection.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:19 AM

I like my clothes to be clean and comfortable. I dislike makeup so only use it once in a blue moon. My hair is very short but has retained most of its natural colour, which isn't bad seeing I am 69. However, I would never dye it, when it starts turning white.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I don't bother with my appearance, rarely look in a mirror.

I'm clean, I don't smell, that's good enough for me.

I spend most of my time covered in dog hair or mud or paint so there's no point.

Also I find if ever I do make an effort I get unwanted attention, which is really irritating, especially when the male concerned thinks the only reason you're not interested in men is because you haven't had him yet
Do you mean,slept with him,Nicol?...some men think they are so irresistible .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Some women are absolutely beautiful, until they open their mouth!
Then they suddenly turn ugly.

That is so true Art....I have been told I look like a lady in the past.

Then this Rottweiler had a habit of showing up.

I have been tamed now...thank God!..
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I hope he doesn't live next door
Luckily, no

Just as an aside, and apologies to the men on this forum but....I'm sick of men. Maybe I should add it's SOME men, not all.

I've had one bloke recently telling me how unhappy his marriage is etc, heard it all before so put him right, I'm not interested. So what does he do? Invites himself round to my friend's house and tries to pounce on her

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top