Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2012, 10:28 PM

Re: The Demon Drink

Beer warning for men!

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer".

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with women whom they would never normally be attracted

After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video on how this scam works click the link..
http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2012, 11:09 PM

And there was I thinking it was my fault all the time, have they no shame in them at all.
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 12:15 PM

This has to be one of the best Engineering Designs of the modern era ....

The colder the beer, the better the grip!!!

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 12:42 PM

I want one of those ..............but I can't remember why !
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 07:14 PM

This has to be one of the best Engineering Designs of the modern era ....
I don't agree Michael, the Harley Davidson is a much classier bike, just look at the mangey mudguards on that one, not to mention the terrible suspension.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2012, 07:54 PM

If, as Michael suggests its served ice cold, wouldn't the poor girl be suffering from frost bite???
Michael
Near London,UK

08-12-2012, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
If, as Michael suggests its served ice cold, wouldn't the poor girl be suffering from frost bite???
The Adipose Tissue might help to protect her

Great Commercial

http://tinyurl.com/bwx3z2r
Michael
Near London,UK

11-12-2012, 01:23 PM

How to come home drunk out of your mind and still get a hot breakfast

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover the night after a business function.

He forces himself to open his eyes and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose!

Jack sits up in bed and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed.

Jack looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror and notices a note on the table:

"Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping - Love you!!"

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Jack asks, "Son...what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3 am, drunk and out of your mind.
You broke the coffee table, puked in the hallway and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

So, why is everything in such perfect order, so clean, I have a rose and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh, THAT!...Mom dragged you to the bedroom and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, bitch, I'm married!!!".

Broken table - £150.00

Hot breakfast - Approx £2.50

Red Rose bud - £2.00

Two aspirins - £0.25

Saying the RIGHT thing, at the RIGHT time. PRICELESS
Michael
Near London,UK

13-12-2012, 12:01 PM

How Romantic

http://tinyurl.com/d3bzwlr
Michael
Near London,UK

31-12-2012, 11:37 AM

Holiday Warning... Please, take care of yourself.

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and
the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic
accidents are alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by those who
drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks, and
stuff like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol.
They cause three times as many accidents.

This message is sent to you by someone who worries about your safety.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top