Join for free
Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 01:59 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It was abolished because they believed that they had made a few mistakes in finding people guilty. Now we have much better methods of proving who has killed.

Anybody, who doesn't think that murderers are the dregs of society, needs to recognize that the majority of us don't go round taking other's lives, but the number that do is on the increase owing to lack of severe enough punishment!

If we worked out the cost of keeping all our murderers in prison, at a minimum cost of £47,000 per year, I wonder how many innocent lives could be saved if went to the NHS instead.
I know I would prefer to save the life of some innocent child than provide accommodation for a violent murderer.
Excellent post Twink !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There is a very strong argument that capital punishment is an easy-out whereas being banged up for years is not.

Rubbish !
There is absoutely no strong arguement at all !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I agree in the case of if a murder was premeditated and proved beyond doubt that they committed that murder then it should be a life for a life.

I'm loathe to paying my taxes to keep monsters in prison.
And worse the families of the victims have to pay through their taxes for the upkeep of these useless bits of so called humanity.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Thing is isn’t the death penalty a cold blooded premeditated killing ?
I’m not a do- gooder and I don’t have answers as to how to treat murderers but would never vote for the death penalty to be brought back.
No it's not it's called judicial retribution .

Simple If you don't want to die don't murder someone .

With good reason the bible advocated a Life for a Life .

This is vicious uncontrollable gangland scum .

He has killed twice ( as is known )

He knifed to death an undercover policeman and got off pleasing self defence

He knifed to death this young man in a fit of road rage .

If there was a God he would have been struck dead by a thunderbolt by now .

Yes I belive in Capital punishment for this sort of scum.

They simply deserve to be removed from this earth and it is madness .,complete and utter insanity to allow them to be free.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Thanks for the reply Twink but you’ve added nothing new to what’s been said over the years .
There will always be those as there were many years ago who murdered despite knowing the death penalty was in force .
Do you think any murderer stops mid act to think about the consequences?
No but I think they would be less likely to kill, if they knew it meant the end of their lives!

People being murdered in the in the 1940/50's were a far lower percentage of the population than they are now. A murder used to be headline news but now there is at least one young person murdered by knife crime every week, let alone the other methods.
A dead murderer can't kill again, but one who has served his sentence can.... and they can teach others when they are too old!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 02:16 PM

How people can even begin to defence the right of these people to live is beyond me.

They have crossed the line .

You can survive rape or battery

but you can't survive death

There is no coming back and each murder is easier than the rest .

Without a shadow of hesitation I would press the button on this one and I would have done it 20 years ago .

Ditto Hindley sutcliffe etc etc

We cannot afford to let these people live in every sense of he word .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:21 PM

That German male nurse that was in the news yesterday who murdered up to 85 patients only got life and the monster reckoned to say sorry to the victims families in court. Yeah right, sorry because he got caught!

People like that have no place on this earth.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:21 PM

Hi

Killing is wrong.

There are times when it is necessary to protect others.

That can be lived with, it is just a fact of life.

I have severe PTSD, as do others.

I do not know of anyone who has PTSD as a result of protecting others.

That is what we do, that is what we volunteer for and are paid to do.

We can rationalise it, it is necessary.

We do not kill captives, that is what those we fight against do.

There is a huge difference.

Neither do we rape women and kids who are captives, they do.

That again is the difference.

We are better than that, that is what we are fighting for.

I am no Snowflake, I can be a complete arse, I am ruthless, as are many others of my ilk.

I simply cannot lower myself to kill a captive.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How people can even begin to defence the right of these people to live is beyond me.

They have crossed the line .

You can survive rape or battery

but you can't survive death

There is no coming back and each murder is easier than the rest .

Without a shadow of hesitation I would press the button on this one and I would have done it 20 years ago .

Ditto Hindley sutcliffe etc etc

We cannot afford to let these people live in every sense of he word .
I agree Muddy! I have yet to hear one valid reason why they should not die, if there is proof that they have killed another!
I couldn't kill any creature, but I know if I did the second time it would be easier & by the 10th time it would just become a natural action. That is how serial killers develop!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-06-2019, 02:29 PM

Swims we are not talking about captives .

We are talking about vicious murderers in this case Kenneth Noye a gangland criminal and double murderer -possibly more ..

He has no right whatsoever to be walking on this earth .

Much less to be free to enjoy his ill gotten gains.

While two other innocent young men have been long in their graves.

There is NO POSSIBLE DEFENCE for his actions .

Keeping Him alive doesn't make ANYONE morally better than anyone else .

It just causes grief bitterness in families and lack of faith in the justice system by the general public and despair in the police forces .

The consequences of first degree murder must be capital punishment .

Judicial retribution ie the understanding that it is right to punish an individual in fair proportion to the crime they have committed.

Justice must not just be done it must BE SEEN to be done .

This is not justice.

Page 3 of 46 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top