Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:53 PM

Another fine example !

Yet another celeb who seems to think it gives them special rights :http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...acH?ocid=ientp
She said it was only for the last 17 minutes but even so not even a newspaper between the dog and the seat !
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:55 PM

Re: Another fine example !

Well, considering the person behind her has their feet resting on the seat beside them, ALSO taking up two seats...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:56 PM

Celebs get used to people telling them how wonderful they are..... in the end they believe it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Well, considering the person behind her has their feet resting on the seat beside them, ALSO taking up two seats...
Well spotted!
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Yet another celeb who seems to think it gives them special rights :http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews...acH?ocid=ientp
There was also a mucky human with their shoes up on the seat behind.

Both are just as bad.

Crossed posts.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Yes true enough , there are some truly bad mannered people about . Expect they do it at home ?
Zuleika
North West UK

24-06-2019, 06:03 PM

Someone in the public eye really ought to know better ? I will think about this incident everytime I see her on Newsnight now .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 06:25 PM

I suppose might have looked at the dog on the seat and thought perhaps it shouldn't have been on the seat but if there were plenty of seats available I honestly don't think it would bother me too much and I wouldn't make a song and dance about it.
Zuleika
North West UK

24-06-2019, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I suppose might have looked at the dog on the seat and thought perhaps it shouldn't have been on the seat but if there were plenty of seats available I honestly don't think it would bother me too much and I wouldn't make a song and dance about it.
There were not a lot of seats availableon this busy train which is how she, who yes holds politicians to account , came to be made an example of in this story .
Passengers expect to be able to sit when they've paid a fare as well as it's against the rules to let animals sit on seats.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2019, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
She said it was only for the last 17 minutes but even so not even a newspaper between the dog and the seat !

To be honest,i bet that dog smells better,...than some of those people on the train.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top