Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:47 AM

Re: Hamish the Cavalier

Originally Posted by Mups ->
They are both cuties, Brian, but I could so fall for that little chap on the right. He is seriously endearing.
I'll take the chap on the left !
Great photos .
Galloway2019
Galloway, Scotland
Galloway2019 is male  Galloway2019 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did you paint that picture on the right, Brian?

I always thought Havanese were much larger dogs, so I am surprised at his size. A lovely cuddly little man. Love his expression.
Do you clip him yourself, or take him to a groomer?

Apologies, I am spoiling your thread.
No sorry its a photo I took using a crap mobile phone camera when we first got him, I wish it was a painting but my painting skills are crap due to shakey hands lol. Havanese are small dogs and they shed no hair so i can let him rough me up on the floor wearing a black t shirt and no hair on it. They are lovely breed and look like a mini Shiatsu. He goes to a groomer to keep his hair manageable so i can look after him easier (I cannot hold his still enough to groom him due to knackered hands and very lively little fella lol, he just gets a puppy cut.....many Havanese owners do unless they are show dogs then they have very long flowing hair.)

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Galloway2019 ->
No sorry its a photo I took using a crap mobile phone camera when we first got him, I wish it was a painting but my painting skills are crap due to shakey hands lol. Havanese are small dogs and they shed no hair so i can let him rough me up on the floor wearing a black t shirt and no hair on it. They are lovely breed and look like a mini Shiatsu. He goes to a groomer to keep his hair manageable so i can look after him easier (I cannot hold his still enough to groom him due to knackered hands and very lively little fella lol, he just gets a puppy cut.....many Havanese owners do unless they are show dogs then they have very long flowing hair.)

I know what I was getting muddled up with now, it was the Hovawart that is a bigger dog.

My Beddies don't shed either, so I have to clip them about every 6 weeks or so. Just a pet trim, nothing fancy.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top