Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2009, 09:33 PM

Re: Osteoarthritis!

I already take Omega 3 fish oil capsules any day that I'm not having fish.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2009, 11:04 PM

i suffer from it in my spine.(lower part) and hips. and right knee. and my knuckles. and im on strong painkillers dhyhracodiene. 2 in the morning 2 at night.
and a few times ive had to take extra. especially last week after mad max mowed me down and along with the heart pills. i can honestly say i rattle.
and im probally addicted to the pills now. so other than wean myself off them,and be in loads of pain. not much choice is there.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2009, 11:47 PM

My flareup is over now, glad to say, but have just gotten some glucosamine gel to rub in, and also trying the rose hips that DM reccommended. Hope it helps in the future.
Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 12:09 AM

I have Psoriatic Arthritis and most joints are troubled. I was on loads of meds a year ago, Methotrexate being one, Diclofenic another.. Co-Codomel ...I was so ill one day, the doctor had to come out and from that day on I never took another tab.

I just try to get as much exercise with my dogs as possible and eat a varied and fairly good diet.

Have been trouble free all over the summer, but it does normally flare up over the winter months.

So pleased to read you are feeling better x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

15-10-2009, 02:09 AM

Thanks, Trixybird. It mostly is quiet but does flare up from time to time, no pattern that I can see.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top