Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:46 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

It's nice, sunny, bright but cold outside; at least I can leave the umbrella at home today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning everyone a still morning with the sun trying to break through.

My son is coming to lunch and I have some jobs to do before then having done nothing in the house yesterday, I took the garden waste to the tip and did some tidying around the garden instead.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 09:58 AM

Morning all.

Running out of paper disposables so might take the car to Sainsbury’s, stock up on other stuff, and get petrol. I’ll be running on fumes soon.

Really miss my Freedom Pass, as can’t just jump on a bus to the market with my sholley. I then don’t spend on transport, or quite as much on shopping as can only fit so much. No sign of the replacement being sent out yet. And no, can’t find mine anywhere indoors. Still searching.

Put Holly on my bed this morning when we both woke up, so we could have cuddles. Will most probably strip the bedding and change it, anyway. She so needs a bath and I can’t wait till she goes next week.

Second thoughts...found more in lounge cupboard so a trip out can wait. Will walk to Co-op for more milk, instead, and can withdraw cash from P.O.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 12:32 PM

buenas dias all. Having felt terrible yesterday, my arms hurt, I felt lethargic, I didn't want to eat, add to that it was bitterly cold yesterday too. However I plodded on, we went out to eat with friends, I didn't want anything, but settled for some soup. On arriving back home I threw the soup up down the toilet. I was in bed by 10 p.m., but didn't have a good night at all. I felt better this morning and managed a cup of tea, then I went back to bed. I'm feeling better but still don't want to eat and still have aching arms.

I don't intend doing much at all, but thankfully the weather is better today.

Have a nice day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top