Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 06:02 PM

Re: Retaliate First........

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I didn't say that.

He probably is a bully. But, as you say, that bit is missing from the video.

Hi d00d

Okay you didn't call him a thug... but he has been to referred as an animal.

Also I really can't understand why so many tabloids seem against this guy... Maybe I am missing something.

Thankfully many of the thousands of comments in the papers agree with what my interpretation of the said incident ( If they hadn't I'd think I was losing the plot)

Look I respect your opinion and I hope you don't take any offence to my going on, its not personal, and if I have offended anyone I apologise.

Its just all the condemnation is chucked at the guy in black, and the press say little about the actions of the guy in white, and wheres the start of the clip I originally seen... and why is it missing.

I will see if can get that extra bit of film sent to me.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Hi d00d

Okay you didn't call him a thug... but he has been to referred as an animal.

Also I really can't understand why so many tabloids seem against this guy... Maybe I am missing something.

Thankfully many of the thousands of comments in the papers agree with what my interpretation of the said incident ( If they hadn't I'd think I was losing the plot)

Look I respect your opinion and I hope you don't take any offence to my going on, its not personal, and if I have offended anyone I apologise.

Its just all the condemnation is chucked at the guy in black, and the press say little about the actions of the guy in white, and wheres the start of the clip I originally seen... and why is it missing.

I will see if can get that extra bit of film sent to me.
Tabloids are masters of windups. They want the punter to disagree, good for readership figures, internet clicks is everything.

Personally, I don't have an opinion on this unfortunate incident. Whatever happened, it must be a huge embarrassment for all concerned. But I still think the "security guard", if that's what he is, is not cut out for the job. This is not a Glasgow nightclub.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 07:48 PM

"Shoot First And Ask Questions after".

I can recall a self defence course, a very long time ago, in which the instructor suggested that we should never let the aggressor get so far into your face that he can inflict serious damage.

It was further suggested that the head but was a useful weapon but you must avoid head butting to the bridge of the nose as that can cause death or brain damage to the target.

Can't remember who said it, or when, but I think that some Services people might agree?

Maybe I dreamed it.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2020, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Tabloids are masters of windups. They want the punter to disagree, good for readership figures, internet clicks is everything.

Personally, I don't have an opinion on this unfortunate incident. Whatever happened, it must be a huge embarrassment for all concerned. But I still think the "security guard", if that's what he is, is not cut out for the job. This is not a Glasgow nightclub.

I do repsect and understand what you are saying.
marciniak
wales uk

03-05-2020, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
"Shoot First And Ask Questions after".

I can recall a self defence course, a very long time ago, in which the instructor suggested that we should never let the aggressor get so far into your face that he can inflict serious damage.

It was further suggested that the head but was a useful weapon but you must avoid head butting to the bridge of the nose as that can cause death or brain damage to the target.

Can't remember who said it, or when, but I think that some Services people might agree?

Maybe I dreamed it.

And I've heard " Attack is the best form of Defence "
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It was an unprovoked attack. What was taking place was unquestionably a verbal altercation. That did not justify a physical attack. It was NOT a commensurate response.
Rubbish.
The gobshite in white got what he deserved.
People who think like you are half the reason you get these bully gobshites thinking they can do what they like.
Unprovoked my arse, it was demonstrably provoked.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Rubbish.
People who think like you are half the reason you get these bully gobshites thinking they can do what they like.
Provoked - unquestionably, but his response was not commensurate and in any case was a criminal assault since it was not self defence.

Did the chap in white get what he deserved, no. He did not "deserve" to be illegally physically assaulted.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Provoked - unquestionably, but his response was not commensurate and in any case was a criminal assault since it was not self defence.

Did the chap in white get what he deserved, no. He did not "deserve" to be illegally physically assaulted.
Well I think he did, and I'm not changing my mind.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 11:57 AM

Rubbish.
Spot on Fender!

It was a deliberate act of provocation.

It was aimed to force a response.

And it forced one.

I'd love to get on the Jury for one of these, if it ever came to trial!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2020, 02:00 PM

Well I think he did, and I'm not changing my mind.

Are you sure....stick to your guns mate!...

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top