Join for free
Page 6 of 31 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 01:49 PM

Re: Statues

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You're kidding me ... maybe you're not. Pick me up on the way and I'll come with you.
I've just read these BLM imbeciles and thugs have a list of 60 statues or plaques connected with slavery that they want taking down.
Even Francis Drake is in the firing line ... and Kitchener.
Madness. Stupid oafs.
Give people an inch...any sign of weakness and these types will take advantage.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...y-monuments-uk
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:16 PM

I see HBO have removed Gone With The Wind now as well.

The fact that Hattie McDaniel, the first black woman to receive an Oscar was obviously not a good enough point to keep it.

The bandwagon rumbles on
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
That sounds like they are seeking an eternal money source, something
like the new intepretation of charity cinders??

Donkeyman! 😟🤔🤔
They have an eternal money source, its called George Soros
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:20 PM

This is absolutely i hope she is fired she is a disgrace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-protests.html
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

10-06-2020, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is absolutely i hope she is fired she is a disgrace.

I'm sure Tommy Robinson and his band of disciples will wade in at some point soon.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm sure Tommy Robinson and his band of disciples will wade in at some point soon.
We NEED to strike back.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Can he just bugger about with them without asking the locals?
In a few years time nobody will know who he was, unless he errects a statue of himself.....
Which a lot of people would probably pee on..
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 06:48 PM

If the intention is to remove all statues with any connection to the slave trade, should it also be applied to statues of terrorists ?
In which case the statues of Nelson Mandela that are scattered around the country should also be pulled down, as it must be remembered that he founded and set up the armed branch of the ANC called the Umkhonto we Sizwe meaning Spear of the Nation, which became known as MK, it was the actions of this group that led to him being arrested. During the existence of MK they were known to have killed 63 people and injured 483, but it was suspected to have killed many more white and black people using a method known as the ANC Neclace, where a tyre filled with petrol was placed around the neck of the victim and then set on fire, they also cut the noses off of any black people they believed did not agree with the ANC.
Yes Nelson Mandela did negotiate a peaceful end to apartheid after he was released from prison and became the South African President which led to South Africa being called the Rainbow Nation and they were wonderful achievements, but so were many of the philanthropic deeds of many of those involved in the slave trade.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
This is absolutely iapalling hope she is fired she is a disgrace.

Just looked her up she is an immensely rich American woman who is also married to a wealthy banker so the job is just a hobby for her .
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by rcs60h ->
If the intention is to remove all statues with any connection to the slave trade, should it also be applied to statues of terrorists ?
In which case the statues of Nelson Mandela that are scattered around the country should also be pulled down, as it must be remembered that he founded and set up the armed branch of the ANC called the Umkhonto we Sizwe meaning Spear of the Nation, which became known as MK, it was the actions of this group that led to him being arrested. During the existence of MK they were known to have killed 63 people and injured 483, but it was suspected to have killed many more white and black people using a method known as the ANC Neclace, where a tyre filled with petrol was placed around the neck of the victim and then set on fire, they also cut the noses off of any black people they believed did not agree with the ANC.
Yes Nelson Mandela did negotiate a peaceful end to apartheid after he was released from prison and became the South African President which led to South Africa being called the Rainbow Nation and they were wonderful achievements, but so were many of the philanthropic deeds of many of those involved in the slave trade.
Well said that man, yes Nelson Mandela the man who has the sun shining out of his arse but no one on this site will read the facts about this well known terrorist and murderer and the crimes he commited against white South Africans.

Page 6 of 31 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top