Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Danny
Denver, CO
Danny is male  Danny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:22 PM

Re: Have You Ever Been Hit With A Rolling Pin?

Can't really chime in too much here. Never got hit by a woman. Silent treatment, my wife found to her consternation doesn't work, I'm not particularly talkative and enjoyed it too much. She would simply quit being nice to me until we settled whatever difference. I don't think we owned a rolling pin, but more than once she eyed the cast iron skillet. I can be trying at times.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:45 PM

The only time I lost it, in lots of years past. was when he melted a hole in my new Scales...scales for weighing cooking ingredients..newly married but...
A bag of sugar was the nearest weapon.......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
The only time I lost it, in lots of years past. was when he melted a hole in my new Scales...scales for weighing cooking ingredients..newly married but...
I bet you were cleaning up sugar and having sticky feet for months. A bff once threw a powder puff box at her hubby and boy did she regret that. The entire room covered in powder..
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 11:56 PM

yes it was a bad decision and never again repeated that....was not months was days.....
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:08 AM

On a lighter note when I was a little girl I remember my mum and my Auntie Alice chasing a man who was exposing himself to kids ...anyway mum had a carving knife and Auntie Alice had a rolling pin I think had they caught him they would have cut it off.....thankfully they didn't and he was never seen again.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Why is it called a pin? It looks nothing like a pin.
Valid question. Perhaps Bakerman can answer that…
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Was it Caster Sugar?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
On a lighter note when I was a little girl I remember my mum and my Auntie Alice chasing a man who was exposing himself to kids ...anyway mum had a carving knife and Auntie Alice had a rolling pin I think had they caught him they would have cut it off.....thankfully they didn't and he was never seen again.
Well that guy narrowly escaped a Bobbitting
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 08:02 AM

My mother once threw a Saxa drum of salt across the kitchen at me!
I must have been being an obnoxious teenager at the time.

I think it hit my shoulder?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 08:40 AM

My rolling pin would have been harmless, because I had a Tupperware one that you had to fill with cold water to roll pastry.
I always found that a good water pistol was better for punishing a man if he came home late...especially in the cold weather when a cold soggy shirt could be very uncomfortable!

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top