Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 05:30 AM

Sunday Good Morning

Good morning all, cloudier here but a very pleasant temperature and much cooler for sleeping last night so no complaints..

Just the usual dog walking, pottering around and gardening for me today, and I'll be making chicken tagine for lunch but no other plans yet.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 05:31 AM

Re: Sunday Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone.

Cool and cloudy here today

No definite plans - will see what the day unfolds.

Stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 05:47 AM

Cold and sunny again but very windy - I was woken by the wind during the night. According to BOM this is a much colder than average winter.

Didn't take my walk this arvo because of the wind and cold, it only got to 15' today which is totally unacceptable, No one goes out in that!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Cold and sunny again but very windy - I was woken by the wind during the night. According to BOM this is a much colder than average winter.

Didn't take my walk this arvo because of the wind and cold, it only got to 15' today which is totally unacceptable, No one goes out in that!
LOL Bruce - I would!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 06:12 AM

Hi

Much cooler here, but still dry.

Apart from watering, I am staying in and having a rest.

A very busy couple of days Monday and Tuesday, then hopefully I can chill out for a few days.

ST and Summer, I admire your energy.

I am in awe of you.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 07:30 AM

good morning Sunday peoples, sun is up already, did a short 6am bike ride, nice to have some cool. Need to do some path and patio weeding, not my fav jobs in the garden
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 07:36 AM

Good morning everyone

It’s currently 4 degrees Celsius with a high of 14 today dropping to -1 tonight

Good news on the vaccine front, I received a sms confirming my booking via my industry vaccine program for the 26th Yippee for skippee!

I think I’ll potter about in the garden this morning and watch some Netflix.

Have a blessed Sunday
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 08:00 AM

Good morning! Its a lot cooler this morning - so much so that the heating came on...I switched it off straight away! Bin lorries trundled me awake this morning, then the grass cutting machines, bah! Too much noise. No plans yet, but breakfast first. Have a lovely day everybody
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 08:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to harvest one of my tubs of potatoes today - really excited to see how they've grown.

A walk by the local pond & drink in our local is about all else we'll be doing.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2021, 08:36 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top