Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:49 PM

Meghan [Markle] Father

Why does her Father keep making trouble for her? The poor girl is not only trying to come to terms as a new wife, in a new country,but as part of the English royal family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Thoma...-following-sta...
23 hours ago - Thomas Markle last night revealed how he dramatically hung up on Prince Harry during a heated telephone call – after the Mail on Sunday ...
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:04 PM

Re: Meghan [Markle] Father

In the next few days Meghan's sister will.be in the big brother house , I bet she's got a lot to say about her sister

P s. Deylon I could not access the link .
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:13 PM

Try www.dailymail.co.uk then scroll down quite a way.there is a lot about this along with other news
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Why does her Father keep making trouble for her? The poor girl is not only trying to come to terms as a new wife, in a new country,but as part of the English royal family

23 hours ago - Thomas Markle last night revealed how he dramatically hung up on Prince Harry during a heated telephone call – after the Mail on Sunday ...
Because he's an arsehole?
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

13-08-2018, 09:45 AM

I reckon the father and sister are jealous and want some of the limelight. Whereas her mother seems a lovely, caring person.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->

Probably because 'Harry' was attempting to shut him up, and Thomas Markle, as is his 'right' told Harry to 'eff off'.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Probably because 'Harry' was attempting to shut him up, and Thomas Markle, as is his 'right' told Harry to 'eff off'.
Do you have a link for that?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
I reckon the father and sister are jealous and want some of the limelight. Whereas her mother seems a lovely, caring person.

I feel much the same as you, Panda.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 03:15 PM

The only thing that is causing trouble is the nespapers who are printing these stories.

But for them stirring the pot we would be non the wiser to the usual family squables when there is fame and fortune involved.

For once I think they are doing her an inadvertant favour this time as I doubt if I am the only one who sympathises with her over this cringeworthy family
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Panda ->
I think you might be right Panda. There is obviously a reason why the Mum & Dad are not together and the Mum seems quite nice. It seems the father and sisters want to make out of it but are too thick to realise the best way to go about it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top