Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 04:59 AM

Friday

Good morrow to one and all. No, I'm not up early. I haven't gone to bed yet as I have much on my mind, and it's now daft o'clock.

The wind was howling here earlier and it has hailstoned for several hours, but everything seems to have calmed down now.

I hope all of you have a splendid day.

Meg, I'm glad you went to see the doc about your chest problem and hope it will be sorted soon.

Eileen, I hope whatever happened to give you a bad back will also be fettled soon.

Also, to anyone else who is having illnesses right now, I hope everyone gets right again soon.

'Tis almost 4 a.m. here now, so I shall take myself to my bed, hopefully with the company of my Casey if he deigns to join me.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 08:40 AM

Re: Friday

Good morning to you Mollie, and to all who follow...

Plans for today include walking dogs, eating sausage and mash, having friends over for tea and a modicum of feet up with a book in between. Mrs. PM says that we are taking the lights and decorations down tomorrow, so I've got to save my strength for then....

Hope everyone has a good day and that pains are slight and disasters are few.

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 08:52 AM

Good Morning Mollie, Barry and All

Damp and dreich outside. Yesterday was raining most of the day but Loki enjoyed out walking in it because she had on her raincoat!!

Won't be long 'til Ne'erdy!! Used to enjoy it but not now since I got older! Was much better when I was a wee girl growing up in Govan, Glasgow!

Take care and enjoy your day.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 10:40 AM

Mollie you regularly seem to be up half the night. Do you not sleep well ? 10.30pm is my limit these days.

Morning all hope you all have a good day. Rain expected here later probably just as I'm going home as leaving work lunchtime today
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 11:38 AM

Good morning all, cold, wet, and windy here, typical December weather. Nothing to do today, bit of a hangover from over indulging yesterday, my own fault I know. The Wife has gone to town with her two Sisters, she's got some gift tokens burning a hole in her purse.
Stay warm and mind how you go Folks.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 11:47 AM

Hi all, a bit drizzly and overcast down here but warm. Good job too the heating's gone and husband is in the kitchen swearing and fiddling with the boiler.
Mollie, hope you can catch up on your sleep. Jem, enjoy the peace and quiet while the women in your life shop.
Hope Eileen's back is going to improve today and you find a good cooker Mags.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 12:10 PM

Morning all cold and grey with rain on the way.
I went out early to the shop to get a few essentials so won't need to brave the shops again until next week.

Eileen I hope your back is a bit better today and that Chris provides the princess with her grass.

Mollie I don't know what is on your mind until that hour I hope there isn't something worrying you.

Mags I will be interested to hear what cooker you get.

Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing..
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 01:05 PM

The heating's back on again, thank goodness for that! Oh I am so cold, can't stand it. Going now to lean against the radiator.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 03:45 PM

Good morning all! I actually slept in a bit this morning, not arising until 5:30 a.m.. It's a relatively warm morning with no rain falling at this time.

I finished a three book series yesterday and immediately dived into another book by the same author. I'm already a third of the way through that one. I'm sure glad these are Kindle electronic books that only cost me $.99 each. I love reading and do a lot of it at McDonald's waiting for my senior friends to arrive each morning.

No other real plans today except to await for a package to be delivered this afternoon. Have a great day all!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2011, 04:23 PM

Hi all. Feeling poorly this morning, bad back persists and short of breath; Chris coming over to help with chores. Not so chilly: 8℃ (46℉) a bit after 10 AM.

Hope all are well ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top