Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:25 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, looks like being another scorcher here, 20degs already and rising...

Just back online after four days of a major outage locally, so hope you haven't missed me too much...

My only plans today are picking a few blackcurrants and gooseberries, and cooking cottage pie for lunch. The afternoon will be spent under some serious shade with a book and a cold beer methinks.

Enjoy your day folks
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:14 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good morning Barry & everyone who follows.

Phew - who can sleep this weather? Not me - so I thought I may as well get up!!

I'm looking forward to an early morning swim while Tony's still asleep in bed and then, mid morning I'm going to visit a friend who lost her husband recently.

This afternoon a walk round the pond with Tony & a chicken dinner to cook.

Loads of housework been put on hold until it's cooler....

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:15 AM

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

Going to be another scorcher - with storms due later - but no forecast of rain. I do not like dry storms.

Been out for a short walk and done some chores while it is still cool enough to think about it.

Off in search of breakfast now.

Stay safe.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 06:45 AM

Good morning Barry and OFF members,

It was a very cold night. Another icy day today with a high of 16 and a low of 2 with a cold front moving in tomorrow. It a good thing that I love winter

My plans today isn’t much. It’s a work day (WFH). I turned the smallest room into a home office. It’s oddly placed with limited sunlight so it’s a very cold room. I’ve got a Heater at my feet and warmly dressed - I hope it does the trick’

Have a blessed day everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying your two weeks of summer
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:00 AM

Good morning everyone hot already.

I hope to do some jobs in the garden before it gets too hot. I manged 2 hours out there last night and mowed the front lawn.
I also want to pop out and replace my lost sunglasses before the window clear arrives to do the top windows.

Barry you were missed, I thought you might have taken an impromptu holiday to the seaside. Good to see you back .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:31 AM

Good morning everyone! Its warm here and will reach 27 degrees later on! Need to do a few things before it gets too warm. Have a lovely day everybody!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 07:52 AM

good morning all, yes hot again, nice to get an early walkies in the cool
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning all. Breakfast, with the first blackcurrents -picked yesterday. Then a couple of chores. Then off to the beach taking a salad for lunch. Back by late afternoon for a shower and more salad.

Got to make the most of the beaches before the schools close for the summer.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone, another hot sunny day, forecast to be around 27deg this afternoon, with the same again tomorrow.

I went out before 8.00 to take my daughter and granddaughter to school - it's their last day today, and daughter had lots of stuff to carry - presents for granddaughter to give her teacher and TA, and 30 little gift bags with goodies in for my daughter to give her year 2 children, as she is leaving for pastures new.

When I got back I went outside to pick some raspberries for breakfast and when I came indoors I felt something tickling the back of my leg - i brushed it and down fell an earwig, eeuugh!! It had been heading fast upwards

Have a great day folks, stay safe out in that sun!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 09:06 AM

Morning All!

Heavy Snow, here in Berkshire.

Will be building a snowman & shovelling the drive clear.

Should all be gone by beer o'clock!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top