Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 05:56 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Garden watered already and another day inside, the heat does not agree with me at all.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 05:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

It is sunny, cold (17') and generally a pleasant winters day.

Went shopping at 7am for essentials like milk, there were few people in the store with more staff than customers so was in and out pretty quickly.

Watched the Premier's news conference on TV (these are desperate times), washed and hung my sheets on the line then went for my walk.

Put out my recycling bin for the morning collection, I haven't enough garbage to make putting out the rubbish bin worth while, considered putting out the green bin but decided against it.

Searched the house for a mains plug for a little project without success.

Exciting times eh?

Enjoy your day.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 06:46 AM

Good morning

Let’s talk about the weather…again!
My word, it’s so cold. I’m going to be nice and toasty in front of the heater today.

Weekday = work day. Lots of meetings and reports due to today
Stay blessed everyone !
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:24 AM

good morning and the heat is up a tad already
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Good morning

Let’s talk about the weather…again!
My word, it’s so cold.
Stop it - I am pining!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:03 AM

Good Morning everyone,

I put the recycling boxes out this morning just after 5:00am - and it was already warm! Due to be in the 80Fs again by lunchtime.

The motor has burned out on one of my electric fans - hopefully Mr Amazon is delivering a new one today.

Nothing else planned.

Have a safe day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:14 AM

Good morning all, Have a lovely day, too hot for me! Take care stay safe and well and don't get burnt. God bless .
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:20 AM

Good morning people of the world. A mere 24c here at the moment but due tohit 30c again today. Heavy rain with thunder and lightning on it's way for tomorrow and all weekend apparently. At least my butts will be filled again.. No not that butt silly, my water butts! Take care and stay safe folks, you know it makes sense.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:29 AM

Good morning - More of the same weather today and another ride to the allotment. I rely on that place for interest and physical exercise now. I'll miss it if/when the time comes that I can't do it anymore.

I don't mind the heat and will miss it when the weather changes tomorrow, as it's forecast to do.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2021, 08:41 AM

Morning everyone, another hot one on the cards here too...

I'll be picking the first of the runner beans today to have for lunch. Mum will be joining us and we also expected our daughter but she has had to cancel as she has picked up a tummy bug from her great niece.

Have a good day folks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top