Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 01:59 PM

Corrie last night

I keep thinking about this but I don't know why, I should have better things to think about

But when Owen went into the cafe where his ex girlfriend works (can't think of her name at the mo.) she bandaged his hand up and straight afterwards went back into the kitchen and started preparing food and didn't even wash her hands!! Not very hygenic me thinks. If I was eating in that cafe I would have walked out

Did anyone else notice that?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 03:40 PM

Re: Corrie last night

Anna

I did notice that she prepared food straight after, but until you mentioned it, I didn't link the two together.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 04:12 PM

I didn't notice that ..... Corrie slipped up there!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 07:23 PM

You're not the only one Mags, I didn't notice either. I'll bet that some organisation or other will write in compaining now
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
You're not the only one Mags, I didn't notice either. I'll bet that some organisation or other will write in compaining now
Yes Marian, I bet they will
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 07:35 PM

Anna (thanks Berxer).

I know it's only a soap but I wish they could just get the basics right. Anyone that worked in that cafe in real life would hopefully of washed their hands as his hand was all cut and had been bleeding.

Still, it's probably me just being picky, but I notice things like that
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 09:04 PM

Talking of Anna and Owen, do you reckon they'll get back together now that things seem to have improved with Owen and Faye? I think they should!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

25-02-2012, 09:07 PM

I think they should too ...... in fact Anna is an ideal choice to keep Owen in line, she won't stand any nonsense from him.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2012, 10:01 PM

I hope Anna and Owen get back together too.

Also, waiting with baited breath the outcome of Sally's relationship with Frank. He seems a little aloof with her at the moment.
marpaul
North Cumbria

25-02-2012, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think they should too ...... in fact Anna is an ideal choice to keep Owen in line, she won't stand any nonsense from him.
I didn't like Owen at first as he was a bit of a bully but I really like him now

Carmen, I believe the Sally/Frank storyline comes to a head next week, probably Friday! I had a sneaky look at DigitalSpy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top