Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:26 PM

Re: What Are Your Favourite Adverts?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Here you are

Many thanks Mags - I typed in Brook Bond and not PG Tips - says a lot for my searching skills

I don't know what it is about that advert but it always makes me smile
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
I like the one that advertises advertising ... with the dog and his rabbit mate .... Its so good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxh-ZZUmuhY
Yes, that one is excellent
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

24-02-2013, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I like the meerkat ones that come on with Corrie.
Some of those are good - I love the one where the child meerket is playing on top of the wall and then encounters the cat watching him and the one where they are being chased by Ken's dog
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:52 PM

I like the mcDonalds ad where Dave is moving in, but not getting on with the new step-son.
Not liking McDonalds at all, just think the acting of 'Dave' and 'son' is brilliant, subtle yet sublime
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 03:57 AM

A couple of ads in the campaign to get another public holiday in the second half of the year (apart from Christmas there is only the Queens Birthday in October)

I'll tell you about it later.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2013, 10:14 AM

Now I know about the 'relationship' between Australians and New Zealanders but I don't know why - if you're going to invade them, then I think the only decent thing to do is tell us what the history is about all this; then we can take sides
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 12:15 PM

For ben-varrey - Noticed the PG Tips advert - here is another - The PG Tips adverts. were so amusing and must be remembered by many. I have just put this one onto the other thread about advertising but here it is again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 12:20 PM

Just ignore me folks I have just noticed that the the Mr Shifter advert was one of the first on this thread. Sorry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

25-02-2013, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Just ignore me folks I have just noticed that the the Mr Shifter advert was one of the first on this thread. Sorry
no problem - makes a change from me doing something like that! It just shows that appreciate a really good advert as well Aerolor
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2013, 03:54 PM

Murry

mints to good to hurry mints l(

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top